BAD FEEDBACK 2333RICKY

I purchased a full hybrid setup from ricky for best part of £400.

He was very informative pre-purchase sent lots of photos.

He sent first class and fully tracked FROM IRELAND which was awesome and let me know when sent etc.

HOWEVER........AFTER GETTING THE TURBO KIT THERE WAS A STRIPPED OUT BOLT ON THE CT9 MOUTH AND ALSO ON THE WASTEGATE HOUSING. AND WORST STILL AFTER RUNNING UP THE HYBRID TURBO ITS SMOKING LIKE A BASTARD AND NOT IN WORKING ORDER AS STATED IT WAS.

SO NOW I AM OUT OF POCKET SUBSTANTIALLY, HAVE NO CAR, AND HAVE BEEN OFFERED NO RESOLUTION WHATSOEVER FROM 2333RICKY OR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THERES AN ISSUE DESPITE PICTURES AND EVEN A CLEAR VIDEO.

I HAVE HOWEVER BEEN TOLD ITS MY CAR AT FAULT AND VARIOUS OTHER REASONS THE TURBOS NOT HOLDING ITS OIL IN AS IT SHOULD BE.

THANKS FOR NOTHING.REALLY HAS SCREWED ME OVER HAVING NO CAR AND DOESNT ACTUALLY CARE.HOPEFULLY PAYPAL WILL GIVE ME A REINBURSMENT.

SO TO SUM UP, PROBABLY WOULD AVOID THIS GUY AS ITS BEEN A TOTAL LET DOWN

Edited by mikey4410
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all your inputs....

paypal have said to send it ALL back to 2333ricky,

1. Thats gonna cost me about £35

2. I stated to paypal I wanted a partial refund

I WANT the manifold, external wastegate etc.

the email I have from paypal gives no other option than to send it back and input a tracking number etc.no were does it have a contact number to email them and say what are they doing saying send it back when thats not what I want.

So much for paypal trying to help.

the inconvenience 2333ricky has caused me is so fecking harsh. Just makes me want to jack it all in/sell up.

such a load of bollocks.

Edited by mikey4410

You might just have to come to an agreement with ricky. Post the turbo back. Get all the money back from paypal then pay him an agreed price for the mani and wastegate afterwards.

Is a bit of trust going on there amd guessing thats prob out the question but the only other option is send it all back