• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are not that laggy ebc help alot my mate's spools really quick with a lighter flywheel to

Yeah i know when i ran TD04 on my old GT i was getting 1 bar @ 3.4K RPM. Fairly small intercooler core, sort intercooler pipes, heatwrapped exhaust & manifold and an AVCR. wasnt mapped was on a Mines P&P, also had stock box & flywheel.

Also a TD04 wont tail off at high RPM like a CT9 will.

Yeah i know when i ran TD04 on my old GT i was getting 1 bar @ 3.4K RPM. Fairly small intercooler core, sort intercooler pipes, heatwrapped exhaust & manifold and an AVCR. wasnt mapped was on a Mines P&P, also had stock box & flywheel.

Also a TD04 wont tail off at high RPM like a CT9 will.

What power did you make on the plug n play? I almost got a mine's one but the guy fobbed me off ebay! Will ewg fully eliminate boostcreep or just ease the pain? Haha

What power did you make on the plug n play? I almost got a mine's one but the guy fobbed me off ebay! Will ewg fully eliminate boostcreep or just ease the pain? Haha

Was never dyno'd sadly, i only ran the Mines because i got it cheap off a lad breaking his GT and he didnt have a clue haha. Yeah an EWG will pretty much eliminate boost creep, especially when twinned with a good EBC and set up right :)

Was never dyno'd sadly, i only ran the Mines because i got it cheap off a lad breaking his GT and he didnt have a clue haha. Yeah an EWG will pretty much eliminate boost creep, especially when twinned with a good EBC and set up right :)

Ahh seems a shame man, been thinking of twinning mine up when I sort the smoke problem out always a good help Daniel :)

Ahh seems a shame man, been thinking of twinning mine up when I sort the smoke problem out always a good help Daniel :)

An EBC is an awesome mod, totally transforms the car, one of the best mods i did on the GT

An EBC is an awesome mod, totally transforms the car, one of the best mods i did on the GT

I've been looking into g reddy one's but to run 1.1 on my blitz don't think it's worth the .1 of a bar lol but I agree to buy one if your using a bigger turbo :)

I've been looking into g reddy one's but to run 1.1 on my blitz don't think it's worth the .1 of a bar lol but I agree to buy one if your using a bigger turbo :)

even if you're running a 1 one bar spring and want to run 1bar boost, the ebc will control the boost much better than just the spring alone

even if you're running a 1 one bar spring and want to run 1bar boost, the ebc will control the boost much better than just the spring alone

Absolutely, boost comes on so much stronger and a few RPM earlier, holds it stable, wont creep or spike when set right.

Absolutely, boost comes on so much stronger and a few RPM earlier, holds it stable, wont creep or spike when set right.

Thanks lads the k1 turbo is meant to hit full boost around 2700 rpm would be super spooling with an ebc lol

Another plus with TD04 which i'm not sure has been mentioned is my car is more economical, as it's easier to keep off boost.

Another plus with TD04 which i'm not sure has been mentioned is my car is more economical, as it's easier to keep off boost.

Not sure I agree there as with any turbo car not boosting it/putting your foot down is eco friendly, if saving petrol is what you want don't buy jap buy a diesel :) I would say a big plus for the td04 is the price it's quite cheap to get a full set up these days.

Not sure I agree there as with any turbo car not boosting it/putting your foot down is eco friendly, if saving petrol is what you want don't buy jap buy a diesel :) I would say a big plus for the td04 is the price it's quite cheap to get a full set up these days.

there is nothing wrong with having a fast car thats eco to drive Al excessive wasted fuel could be saved to clock up more mile we dont all shit money !!!!!

by the way we dont like to drive tractors

there is nothing wrong with having a fast car thats eco to drive Al excessive wasted fuel could be saved to clock up more mile we dont all shit money !!!!!by the way we dont like to drive tractors

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with having a fast car etc... I'm just saying there is alot to take into consideration between the ct9/td04 fuel economy pending on how you drive the car it's not really a reason to go td04. As much as we all hate tractors there becoming better more efficiant cars/ I would shit money if I owned one lol