Getting everything set up and ready for more power but wondering if its worth spending the money my ct9 is pushing out 206bhp at the moment but could really do with going out in a td04 glanza to see the difference.

Any one keen to take me for a spin at some point?

Cheers luke

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As said hardly noticeable but the gains are deffo noticeable

I went from 130bhp ct9 to 300 bhp td04 the difference was insane

That must have been a stock car to a fully forged setup though.

Hes running 206hp with nice freeflowing manifolds etc helping the ct9 get the best out of it.

Unless your going forged you're going to gain 20-30hp maybe (once mapped) with slightly increased lag. The reason the td04 feels so good is the way they spool. Not much then a huge surge. Great for the butt dyno but not actually that much quicker in real world situations.

Edited by morgey

Getting everything set up and ready for more power but wondering if its worth spending the money my ct9 is pushing out 206bhp at the moment but could really do with going out in a td04 glanza to see the difference.

Any one keen to take me for a spin at some point?

Cheers luke

You might see a 30bhp pending on the health of your engine I would say if your going forge yes, some LSD wouldn't go a miss neither to get the power down more sufficiant.

Yh lsd has always been in the back of my minde as a really good idea just aint cheap :/

It should be in the front now if your going for more power along with bigger brake set up...cash is king.

So probly better to go lsd first befor more power so I can actually put the power down

You will still get power down with a good set of tyre's but cornering and off line starts and handling that more power will be so much better, there is a trd one in the for sale section!