Yes hes bought another starlet..as if his low milage mint ep70 wasnt enough he has found this one owner, 31k, full service history and all original things ep80

Over the moonto have a go at this little thing and make it our ongoing project

Interior is immaculate! Like new and mint condition, underneath is clean too only thing it needs is 2 rear shocks...but weve got them sorted just need to fit. Body work is not the best but itll Be easy sorted out...we may be getting a gt turbo with a knackered engine to use for panels and bumpers etc etc...

Cant bloody wait to make a start!

Ill just leave these here for now....

1B78D2E3-4CC4-46AF-A635-F5363C8B5545.jpg

0E7BC7AD-184C-4D06-9FD2-E0D902181D3E.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one mate. These are getting hard to find in good nick! I found mine left in a barn covered in hay after the owners stored it 15 years ago but unfortunately passed away.

Mine also is a little rough on the outside but it was used to teach all there kids how to drive!

I'm currently supercharging mine, second conversion I've done. If you want any info pm me.

It's Piss easy using conversion looms.

Hopefully some progress soon. Maybe getting the doner car next week :) cant wait! All in good time...

Yeah there isnt many about at all. Especially up my way, theres non ive never seen one tbh..

Hopefully my dad might turbo this one...hopefully

• 3 weeks later...

your dads so cool! another starlet haha looks really cool in that color and such low miliage.

nice find.

Is a very nice colour tbh, will look awsome soon. Cant wait to make a start on it

Starlet family us! Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Good progress today. Got the GT turbo bumpers fitted, headlights, rear lights , bonnet and boot panel (inbetween rear light)

Looks awsome, just needs painting and colour coding etc..will look awsome once done!

Needs lowering after the paint and good set of wheels...cant wait to do more progess

• 4 weeks later...

More progress!

Gt turbo bumpers have been painted satin black to look more oem, cars booked in soon too for full respray in its original colour! Minus the bumpers of course...

Temp wheels are on too 14" o.z route which are pretty rare id imagine and look cool!

Vented wings are ordered soon too, as old ones are knackered! Will look awsome when its all done...

Foglights will be getting tinted yellow, and rear lights wired up too.

All in good time

Few pics for tooCF615F40-DB9A-46EB-B74C-004284D661DE.jpg

0F8E34CF-F17A-4150-B73F-3D9AE2D58B1F.jpg

F58F8C5D-B456-4FD8-A250-99C60F8E4A03.jpg

BF25E0CC-4826-4D6D-84CE-F7CB98AAE2CD.jpg

9442FDBE-7D1D-4190-AD62-0C5540ADA067.jpg

Got a wing off and it was rotten! Be good to see it gone, ready and prept ready for new ones coming cant wait!

Also got the horrible yellow tint off the front lights and tried the 'fly eye' stuff to tidy them up as they all cloudy and milky!

Couple of pics too! Next job is too wire rear lights up!

15992CB3-EE26-4CE5-A003-F77DEC203ABE.jpg

E6711F3F-443E-4270-A61F-5C30D60DBDC7.jpg