• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait to see it on those springs with thr TOMS wheels fitted! going to look immense!

Same tbh, just wanna see it sitting on them and see what it looks like...its gunna be special

good progression from you pops mate!

will be having a nosey at this next time lol

We doing ok with it like...aye mate no bother pop up anytime mate

Those rims are awesome man, perfect for a p8.

Glad someone had the courage to buy and refresh them, good work mate

James

Yeah they are! Gunna try one on my glanza S when they have tyres, see what they are like on there...been hard work getting them done but got there in the end!

Epic wheels and very rare !

• 5 weeks later...

Toyo tyres have been bought and fitted...me and my brother fitted the springs and shocks yesterday and also the toms wheels...

Looks awsome! Gunna get it cleaned up today and take a few pics...still not 100% tho but itl not be long

Heres a shit pic from my dads shit phone hahaha

D309D756-1924-483D-BB04-4ECF691503A3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well today has been a good day! Gt rear lights and reverse lights have all been wired up and another job done!

And on another good note, a pair of toms centre caps has been sourced so my dad now has a spare! Awsome, got them at a very good price too for such a rare item! Massive thanks to Jay Price, cant thank him enough

3C3281C4-6465-4ACC-8EE7-E283CCF4BAF5.jpg

Looks awesome! You need to get it out for a little photo shoot!

Itll be on the road very soon gunna wait till then , get it all cleaned and stuff, then take it somewhere and get some good pics!

Failed on mot with a little bit welding on the sills and brake pipes, but its gunna get sorted then its ready to go more or less 👍

• 1 month later...

Hes had a changeof heart now with the Toms...

They are for sale

Anyways, cars road legal now, just had its mot and taxed/insured and also hes sold his blue one and using this one now

Just needs the bumpers colour coding which is getting done soon, and also a closed bonnet scoo instead of a vent...

Been out in it and it feels great on the road! Much more smoother and refined so to speak compared to his ep70

Its fitted with the panasports now which suit it better

Heres a quick pic of it

C33775DA-E45D-4CB0-9E3C-46E7D2EF4EE0.jpg