Update**

Deposit on new wheels been paid...thanks Uzzy!

Rare toms wheels, unsure on the name tho lol

Gunna need s refurb and new tyres but will look awsome when done!

Gunna get done silver with blue/red new decals, unsure yet

ACC307C4-F628-40BD-AA53-1D4AAEDB36A8.jpg

EB0ED46B-9319-4293-A81F-0655638F6297.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the fitment on wings like

Only tried one side atm, but not perfect! Still pretty good fit tbh tho, cant complain as they never gunna be perefect. Easy enough to sort tbh, if not a decent bodyshop should be able to no bother at all

Only tried one side atm, but not perfect! Still pretty good fit tbh tho, cant complain as they never gunna be perefect. Easy enough to sort tbh, if not a decent bodyshop should be able to no bother at all

I've been debating getting some for ages but don't wanna be paying 200 for some wings then x amount to a body shop if they are a total miss fit

I've been debating getting some for ages but don't wanna be paying 200 for some wings then x amount to a body shop if they are a total miss fit

I've ordered a set for sam for christmas, should be collecting in the next few weeks so i'll let you know the fitment is! his current wings are a total mess big time so anything will be an improvement on those haha but if they're good i may invest for my advance!

Yeah they are not that bad at all, with a bit time and effort, they can be fiddled with easy enough to sort. We had a go, and nearly got it spot on so cant be that hard. Needed new ones so had to be done, toms wheels fit good with them too with them being 20mm wider

Well cars off to the bodyshop now to get wings sorted and a full shoot on the car. All dings and stuff removed and everything lined up etc etc...

40mm springs will be ordered next along with shocks, and new tyres...

Wheels are getting refurbed atm also along with the new 'toms racing' decals on

Next few weeks and it should be finished more or less! Cant wait to see what it gunna look like

More pics when i can

• 2 weeks later...

Cars back from the bodyshop today and it looks awsome! Paint is amazing and looks like a new car! Id workz wings are lined up and painted spot on too, look like oem ones! Colour is awsome once its all cleaned up and poilshed, also has the gt rear spoiler fitted which suits it perfect. Fly-eye has also been removed which looks better and also has had sidestrips and door handles colour coded!

Springs will be ordered next to sort of finish it off. Few more little niggly bits to sort too and its nearlt there.

Still ongoing atm but all in good time! E5765CCE-2A3B-4859-8C4B-CFE6157A435E.jpg

8C479888-4B1A-4412-A3B5-E69B9A4718BA.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well my dads deceided to get the bumpers colour coded aswell now which i think will look better!

Next on list is new shocks and lowering springs which shouldnt be long!

Best of all tho, his Toms wheels have just been refurbed like brand new! New decals too...look fucking awsomeeeeee! Im jealous! I want them for my glanza S

EAAA1599-85B3-4022-9B85-7BF2F61C5DF9.jpg

509C12BB-8855-4470-9FDF-F19CEB5A698C.jpg

F93182EE-438F-431C-933C-3622F19AC9C2_1.j

They look class!! Shame one centre cap was missing!

I know mate, gunna try buy a full set or just put plain ones in for now until he finds one lol

Real sweet

John

Its starting to take shape now, cant wait to see it all finished off...nu rush tho i suppose :)

What's up with the white background in the stickers ? Surely would of looked better without background and single letters :)

They havnt got the white background thats just a sample one with the backing paper on...decals are getting applied properly on monday

Stickers on the wheels are all on properly now and ordered some 35-40 Apex lowering which turned up straight away!

New shockers are coming for the weekend, so hopefully we will get suspension built up and then fitted shortly after :)

Starting to take more of a shape now

801A80FD-FA8E-4EEA-AAC6-283A9AF3F26C.jpg0B77C134-3CF5-42BF-B4BA-131A6B510FA9.jpg

77912E92-EBC1-4663-B865-79CEB3722615.jpg