Gravity wheels china lol look and see this shit

If I could afford the price of genuine wheels I would do it. Lucky for me I can afford genine cloths LOL

If I was gonna throw good money at the car would be at engine stuff. The uk roads ruin good wheels as it is rathe ruin good looking cheap wheels that expensive genuine items

Thats just my view anyway they would be a show set while the TDs are my dailys haha

Just a joke bud, its just the thought of having fake wheels which puts me off tbh, same with anything really. Would you wear fake branded clothes ?

I got loads of fake branded clothes lol all still fine after years, joys of family on Greece can get it all cheap, but that don't bother me as it's not gonna kill me wearing a fake diesel tshirt or some knock off ralph lauren,

But fake wheels could potentially kill you if by chance there made shite

Edited by Glanza-Ben

This bit states how they are tested etc, then at the bottom it says if you would like the higher quality wheels then please message us

2) International standards: SFI, TUV, VIA, TSE

3) Production and testing machine: The low pressure casting machine, gravity casting machine, continuous heat-treating furnace, the CNC lathe, machining center, automatic spray-painting line, the spectrum analyzer, X-ray machine, three-coordinates measuring machine, rotary bending tester, the radial rolls fatigue tester, impact tester, the salt spray tester, the universal material testing machine.

As a manufacturer of alloy wheels in China, we have the ablity to produce and supply most kinds of the alloy wheels in the international market. We are specialized in producing and exporting car&auto aluminum alloy wheels from 12 inches to 26inches with high quality and better price. If you want to establish a good and long term trade relationship with us and want to import the higher quality wheels, pls contact us with your detailed requirements