I need a hobby !

Sold my dslr last year :(! Used to assist BrokenMedia (I was the shit side) haha!

Do you not want to do that again then? And nah I don't believe that for a second! Gotta be better than me with a DSLR lmao! :') I only have decent photos of my lizards and that's about it lol.

This is probably my Favourite photo of and of my geckos. Little Ember before I sold her :( She was gorgeous.

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

Bret..

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~Your blueys a stunner! I love the axanthic ones but they're so expensive. Any bluey will do gonna have to move out again just so I can get one :') Rat snakes can be a little bit of a bugger so I've been told. I was thinking of a ball python for my first snake. I love the Pied ones or the Blue eyed lucys! :)

Have you tried Photography Jo? Always nice to get out and take photos or of your shiny car? lol :p

Bret.

Cheers mate! Picked the BTS up for about £100 a couple of years ago, quickest growing thing I've ever seen lol

She's been fine! I had a Russian Rat as my 1st snake when I was about 10 lol grew 6.5ft ish long and she was harmless, not a fan of royals Myself, far too lazy for my liking but they're good looking snakes. Did you stick some pics up in the performance car thread on RFUK the other day mate?

Edited by Addymk2

I have too many hobbies and not enough time/money to fund them all :(

I'm grade 6 on violin (but don't have one at the min), love going to the gym, love doing stuff to my cars and spraying (even if i'm not very good), i have my horse and love spending time down the stables.

Not enough money or time for all of it. Some days i just want to have a film day and chill but i feel like i'm wasting valuable time that i could be spending doing one of the above. OCD central.

I'm in the same boat, way too many hobbies.

The EP

The Alfa

Guitar

Drum kit

Fish tank

Shrimp tank

Films / TV series

Moto GP

Whiskey

Music / metal gigs

And since getting my own house, I'm developing a fetish for bits of DIY and aspects of gardening.

and that doesnt include the hobbies I've let fall by the way side over the years - moutain biking, fishing, etc.

Phil.

I'm in the same boat, way too many hobbies.

The EP

The Alfa

Guitar

Drum kit

Fish tank

Shrimp tank

Films / TV series

Moto GP

Whiskey

Music / metal gigs

And since getting my own house, I'm developing a fetish for bits of DIY and aspects of gardening.

and that doesnt include the hobbies I've let fall by the way side over the years - moutain biking, fishing, etc.

Phil.

Shrimp Tank

This intrigues me

shrimp tanks are awesome. Relatively cheap to set up, easy to run, easy to feed, and depending on what you opt for, they will breed like rabbits, meaning you only need to invest in a handful at the start and within the year you'll have countless wee chaps roaming around.

great excuse to do some aquascaping - some sand, live plants, something to carpet, wood / large pebbles, all made to look even bigger by the dwarf shrimp. win win!

and if you get any nuisance pests such as seed shrimp, a few micro fish are enough to scare them into permanent hiding and are small enough themselves that they wont pose a threat to your shrimp. result.

Phil.

shrimp tanks are awesome. Relatively cheap to set up, easy to run, easy to feed, and depending on what you opt for, they will breed like rabbits, meaning you only need to invest in a handful at the start and within the year you'll have countless wee chaps roaming around.

great excuse to do some aquascaping - some sand, live plants, something to carpet, wood / large pebbles, all made to look even bigger by the dwarf shrimp. win win!

and if you get any nuisance pests such as seed shrimp, a few micro fish are enough to scare them into permanent hiding and are small enough themselves that they wont pose a threat to your shrimp. result.

Phil.

Pics man, I wanna see this!

ill say it again :)

Golf

660E7196-B7C5-424D-961A-B0E54B8CA2AC.jpg

5FBC4053-76FF-453E-90F8-A39E620184C5.jpg

EA6BF983-2463-4774-922F-ABBDA47A2890.jpg

though bunkers can be frustrating.

Phil

64, open the face and a good swing Phil and bunkers should be a piece of piss :) I usually find my way into at least 10 during a round.

Tidy setup to, here's mine:

614928_634870126633428_63350337433296636

Not been to the range this week, need to drop down and get the swing warmed up :)

Plenty of ladies around my area play the game so its not just a bloke thing.