Parking rant

Just need a little vent been getting blocked in my drive for well over 3 years now really stating to boil my piss now the following is just a few over the last week. Painted white lines on the road a few months back going mad lol. Started leaving a note on every car that dose it now (thanks to trisks suggestion)and going to include pictures when my new ink arrives.

IMG_20140919_173505.jpg

IMG_20140925_193040.jpg

DSC_0524.jpg

IMG_138151992620574.jpeg

Edited by akyakapotter

Parking is awful where I live too, I can't park near my house some days because we are the only road that doesn't have permits so its always full, so when I get home at 7am I just leave my car in the entrance to the carpark, now everyday I get home there is one space left haha. Just block them in!!!

That would drive my crazy mate , look's like you could barely get out with the Clio there ! , I'd end up waiting for driver's to come back and say something to there face which is properly the worst thing to do !

Have you contacted the council?

Dunno what its like down there but my old house had a small car port that faced a main road and people just used to park on it. My mum got sick of it and called the police and they try contact the owner to come remove it immediately. That stopped most people then when my mum was heading to work a guy had done it in such a way it blocked the drive so she called our neighbour who was a police man at the time and he had the station call the guy who said he couldn't move it till the following day so the police called a recovery truck to remove it and billed the guy for it.

this happend to me the other day i have a realy big drive and im the only one where i live with a drive so people park on my drive and block me out in the mornings when i get home from work so me and my neighbour bought a sign basically saying we was clamping cars as when we pushed them of my drive they kept coming back and parking their so we started clamping cars and now no one has parked on my drive since lol love it and we charged them for taking the clamp of haha funny times :)

Dunno what its like down there but my old house had a small car port that faced a main road and people just used to park on it. My mum got sick of it and called the police and they try contact the owner to come remove it immediately. That stopped most people then when my mum was heading to work a guy had done it in such a way it blocked the drive so she called our neighbour who was a police man at the time and he had the station call the guy who said he couldn't move it till the following day so the police called a recovery truck to remove it and billed the guy for it.

I have a friend with a flatbed and a winch should team up with him and store them in his unit lmao

As nick knows this is the reason I got a truck now is because when I got my new house people for ever blocked my drive but since I've rammed cars and dragged them away 90% of the time I can park in my drive and on the road as people won't park there now or near me house :)

I got a letter for parking near someones drive before. I was a good 2 foot clear of a tapered drive and you could easily reverse into an open junction opposite if need be, it Was also at the end of a closed road so minimal traffic to look out for.

Anyway yeah the cops turned up at my house which seemed completely stupid considering i was at the estate where my car was lol

Im my case it was a case of some grumpy old retard so seeing this reminds me of that. But tbf yours is much worse they're clearly over your drive. In comparison my front NS would have been under the furthest mirror from where these guys have parked the guy could have got a limo out if he needed to :lol:

I normally just get on with it but over the last month they have just been complete cocks. just managed to get out a few times with mm's between the side of my car and the car parked there. Even had the neibour out her window one night having a go at me for being noisy. safe to say she got told to go f right off and to tell her husband to learn how to park lol.

I normally just get on with it but over the last month they have just been complete cocks. just managed to get out a few times with mm's between the side of my car and the car parked there. Even had the neibour out her window one night having a go at me for being noisy. safe to say she got told to go f right off and to tell her husband to learn how to park lol.

like this :)

• 3 weeks later...

just seen this , had a problem much the same , iam on 24 hour call so got to be a real pain

well as we do a lot of police work ie recovery removing accident damaged cars etc

had a word with a friendly cop

the highways act states it is illegal to park in such a way as to stop you gaining access to the highway

ie if you cant get off a drive then they are illegally parked

but not illegally parked if its stopping you from getting on to your drive !

the last part seems a bit strange but that's what the highways act states