Attention forged owners.

Just remember to enjoy having your car before it changes. My friend had an RX7 and he went back to rebuild it because he'd driven it to the shops that morning and found it had changed into a horse-drawn carriage.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy shit i come home to find my forged engine removed by it self must of been them dam fairyies

SDC10439.jpg

what a complete cock i love to know who spooned fed him that utter crap out of his mouth. i did laugh at his back tracking once the penny had dropped that he been a complete flidermite

This just keeps getting better and better lol

I bet his forged starlet will be 440bhp on an FCD and boost controller at 2bar because a standalone or piggyback will unstandalone/ unpiggyback itself and become a factory ecu in 2weeks so needs a remap again

James

Haha class banter!

Them ecu fairys are the worst :/ atleast the forged fairys give you till 8000 miles the ecu fairys unmap your car after 800 i heard

• 2 weeks later...

Just remember to enjoy having your car before it changes. My friend had an RX7 and he went back to rebuild it because he'd driven it to the shops that morning and found it had changed into a horse-drawn carriage.

Lmfao it would be totally worth the effort to actually film this and send it the douche :-)