My starlet glanza rep 4efe-t build

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much of an update but I'm going to be booking an dyno run to see what bhp it actually has as it's all ways at the back of my mind lol will update once it's booked! Will be at race tech since its only £45 on ebay weirdly lol cheers!

Not much of an update but I'm going to be booking an dyno run to see what bhp it actually has as it's all ways at the back of my mind lol will update once it's booked! Will be at race tech since its only £45 on ebay weirdly lol cheers!

whats the engine spec? corrolla intake and cat back? i would be interested as the output should be similar to mine.

My old n/a made 94bhp with a rolla mani, hks filter, decatted exhaust and timing advanced.

Have actually just bought another n/a for a daily the same colour as yours

thats a decent figure, never thought about advancing the timing. did you do that with a vernier pulley or just moved it a tooth or so. mines just a rolla mani and hks filter and it pulls alright. although it seems slower than my old non PS one.

whats the engine spec? corrolla intake and cat back? i would be interested as the output should be similar to mine.

Corolla intake 4.2.1 exhaust manifold decat 2"5 stainless exhaust pipes will be having a service before and superunleaded

My old n/a made 94bhp with a rolla mani, hks filter, decatted exhaust and timing advanced.

Have actually just bought another n/a for a daily the same colour as yours

Have thay but not timing advanced may get it done before I have a 4.2.1 exhaust system which I don't see on na's much so really want to know whats it's running :)

I didn't advance it when I had it, my mate owns it now and he did it and the exhaust. The rr day was just before Christmas there.

No just the ignition timing, so rotate the distributer slighly

Edited by adzy

I didn't advance it when I had it, my mate owns it now and he did it and the exhaust. The rr day was just before Christmas there.

No just the ignition timing, so rotate the distributed slighly

Ah right cheers buddy what you reckon mine will be at? Be happy with 95+

No just the ignition timing, so rotate the distributed slighly

ah i see. might try this. i didnt realise my car could possibly be around 90hp i thought it would be 80 at most :D

Be interesting too see the power gains :) I've never thought of tuning the n.a engine usually when you find you do these mods to a usual 1.3 engine you may get little or no power difference so to get such a power increase is awesome :)

Be interesting too see the power gains :) I've never thought of tuning the n.a engine usually when you find you do these mods to a usual 1.3 engine you may get little or no power difference so to get such a power increase is awesome :)

I'm hoping for about 95-100 hopefully really want to know!!