Charlie28's 295.3BHP@1.4Bar Forged Greddy Turbo'd Glanza

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you be on road before mine..

However if you want to sell me ya shell?lol

Ha, no chance!

Not heard back from Rob about the engine yet, to be honest i'm in no rush! Got everything i need once the engine is back except a turbo! Which i will purchase soon!

Looks good with the Varis butt! can't believe you've had this for almost a year!

Luckily i've cured my glanza blues but having my girlfriends this week as my s14 is off the road

I like the kanji decal on the windscreen, where did you get it from?

Looks good with the Varis butt! can't believe you've had this for almost a year!

Luckily i've cured my glanza blues but having my girlfriends this week as my s14 is off the road

I like the kanji decal on the windscreen, where did you get it from?

Yeah buddy, feels like i've had it alot longer! Probably cause i've only driven it for a few months!!!

Its from speedhunters bud!

• 2 weeks later...

Spoke to Rob the engine builder yesterday, he has checked over the forged block i dropped down and said its fine to be re-used! So will be honed and 75mm PEC pistons installed with my existing Scat Rods!

Head was recently re-built by TD and Rob is happy that it requires little to no work (couple of little mods by Rob to be done). He's also selected the best crank out of the 2 i dropped down and this will be getting some work done to it.

Still not sure on a timescale yet, but not in any rush!

Spoke to Rob the engine builder yesterday, he has checked over the forged block i dropped down and said its fine to be re-used! So will be honed and 75mm PEC pistons installed with my existing Scat Rods!

Head was recently re-built by TD and Rob is happy that it requires little to no work (couple of little mods by Rob to be done). He's also selected the best crank out of the 2 i dropped down and this will be getting some work done to it.

Still not sure on a timescale yet, but not in any rush!

Whey happy days Charlie

If your aim is 300bhp Charlie. Really wouldnt bother with a td05. Lag for no reason...

One of Race-Tech or TD's Billet TD04's will see you there!

Yeah been thinking about the TD04 Billets too. We will see nearer the time. Wont be buying a turbo until the engine is back.

Well those of you that have me on Instagram know I bought a new turbo for when the engine is back! I wasn't sure what turbo to run but this popped up and I had to have it!

It's a Greddy T518Z with a billet comp wheel.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Performance wise it's more a less a TD05 18g turbo. Managed to find a graph showing performance but obviously this was with the standard steel comp wheel

Posted Image

It's been re-built recently by Glasgow turbo and I have the receipt but it will be going to Liam @ Midlands turbos to have a check up and the wastegate welded shut.