Yes it will be a waste of time and they probably won't be able to map it because of a stupid amount of wheelspin. You can spin them in 4th at 230bhp with no diff so with 300 it will be completely pointless.

Don't waste your money on going 300bhp If you don't have the mods to even nearly put the power down

I ran 280bhp on my megane sport before this and that didn't have an LSD either.

But i suppose its a good idea to get myself one anyway!

You ill never compare those two cars again after you get your car up and running at 300HP lol

Phil

All diffs must be good I always wanted a TRD one, anything over 220 really needs lsd attention imo, you an have 1000 bhp but it's how you get there that matters I reckon 250/270 is the magic numbers not saying that 400 wouldn't be madness on an open road though lol

Running 300 bhp and an open diff is stupid ...

Even under 200bhp you can't drive one properly without an lsd, as above it will be one of the better purchases you make on your road to high power..

What brake setup will you be using alongside all this power?

They're just number people man that's all, all that power without an lsd is pointless unless you like showing your mates wheel spins

Just thought i'd ask!

Looks like i'll have to buy Rbz box off him then!

Cheers Lads

• 1 month later...