Best HID kit to get?

As above, the one and only Morimoto Mini

The best way to go HID, is a retrofit. That means installing a projector in your headlamp. that means opening your headlamps. But only if you have clear lenses like the Glanza, the N/A won't do... Any other way is just shit.

I Would do this but i have a lack of funds atm :(

Was looking at getting these seeing as i can afford them atm probably upgrade when i got the cash to

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140840327599?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Don't leave them in the oven for an hour!! :p
You have to remove everything you can get to from the housing, any clips, globes, screws & connectors. Then you have the coice of two methods, oven or heat gun. The gun takes longer, but has less risk. If you choose the oven, heat it up to 300°F, once it's up to temp turn it off and put your lamp in for 5 minutes.

Start prying the lens off from a corner (I'd go with the inner corner on the Starlet), making sure not to let the sealant get on the lens, cut it as you go.
Once the lens is off install the projector by its instructions, make sure it's pointed the right way (a mate had a pro do his, the cut out was at 45° instead of flat...), clean all marks and prints from the inside, put the lens back on, and anothe 5 minutes in the oven.
Once out, make sure to let it cool down with some pressure so it sets properly. That's how the guy who did my Kia holds them back together: straping them together with a rag to protect the lens.
DSC00836.jpg