Steve's Daily '92 Skyline R32 GTST Type M *SLOWLY BUT SURELY *

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that'll look sweet

have to come and have a look soon :)

Yeah hopefully :) and yeah, haven't really been out much, only have a quarter of a tank of petrol to last me until christmas... Think I might be using the Glanza for a bit haha

Love this motor. A lot. Cannot believe you'd use this as a winter car over your glanza lol nuts man. Treat her well and if you consider selling Gimmie a shout!

Cheers buddy, starting to regret using it is a daily now, have no petrol or money left... It's also pretty sketchy in the wet or cold, even without driving like a twat!

Cheers buddy, starting to regret using it is a daily now, have no petrol or money left... It's also pretty sketchy in the wet or cold, even without driving like a twat!

Thought it might be! My 328i was bad enough in the cold and wet but good fun! And that had no boost :(

It's just a good excuse to tell your boss your not coming into work on anyday that the roads are wet, icy, greasy, damp well anything but Stone dry as you don't fancy killing yourself haha

Would be ashame to see this binned, drive safe man!

James

Haha I think he'd tell me where to go if I said that for an excuse.. And yeah I will do, cheers bud!

rwd in this weather for a daily lol....

you had a wiggle on the back end yet matey??

supra was to tail happy lol

Haha I know, nearly binned it into a wall the other night, spun a complete 360... Thank fuck I've run out of petrol and can't drive it for a while haha

Lovly r32 mate there by far the best skyline made in my opinion

I will own one some day

Good luck with the project man

Thanks buddy! Yeah I had to get a 32, and do it if you can, it's fantastic! I know it's probably stating the obvious, but it's far from cheap to run one haha..

I didn't think it would be too much worse than my Glanza, how wrong I was... haha

haha id imagine there a killer on juice ha

mate of mine had one and had to sell up due to petrol costs etc and that was a std skyline not even alloy wheels on it still oem

how much are they goin for in the uk

Yeah it's ridiculous, and I'm not suprised he did to be honest, think i'm going to struggle...

Generally around £4k, for that mine was pretty standard and in really good condition. But i've seen a fair few go for that price that have rb25 swaps and quite a big spec. All depends on what you're after, but I'd say around £4k

about the same as over here aswell then a lot of the skylines over here are shit boxes that some cowboy with a big wallet was let loose at and destroyed it ha

Haha yeah I know what you mean, the gtst's don't come up for sale to often, mostly the gtr's