Steve's Daily '92 Skyline R32 GTST Type M *SLOWLY BUT SURELY *

grrrrrrr ;) loan me skyline for loss of power please:) have to come round and show me the exhaust mate

Going to have to decline that offer :p haha yeah I'll give you a shout when I have some petrol :)

Exhaust is beautiful! I'd leave it as it is because once it settles in it will probably get a bit louder.

I've bolted my centre silencer back in, maybe I'm getting old :lol:

Quiet when pootling around but still loud when I want it to be though. And no worries for track noise regs

Cheers! Yeah that's the plan for the moment, see how it goes.

Wait, what was it someone said when I had the center silencer fitted on mine! ;) haha

I know what you mean, it's a new toy so I want it to be stupidly loud, but I think I'd tire of that haha

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Interested..

I shall pm you next week with a price etc if you're still interested.

Talk to me ... Matt Hayman on facebook

Not on Facebook mate, but I shall pm you next week with a price etc if you're still interested.

Looking sweet. What a beautiful motor as well.

How did you find driving it around in the winter?

Cheers mate, definitely gonna miss it...

And yeah i thought it was good, not a single problem. Better than driving my Glanza with no interior which freezes on the inside. That gets rather annoying very quickly... The 32 was a lot easier haha

• 1 month later...

Decided to keep it now haha!

Nothing much has happened, just few interior additions.

Have decided I will be going TD06 with this at some stage next year. Aiming for around the 400bhp mark :) should make things a little more, how shall we say, exciting!

Just a few photos of the new interior bits, Zillalife Deathtune, KingFab steering wheel and a new sticker for some helpful advice!

IMG_20150607_123415_zpstc3r484t.jpg

IMG_20150607_123652_zps19tze355.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Bought another set of wheels, looking for some proper JDM ones, but nothing has come up yet.

So hate away!

Rota RT5 - 17x9j et25 - Hyper Black

rt5r9017d1p25pchb0730-1_zpsd71mb4tn.jpg

The main reason being, I'm having trouble finding the body kit I'm after without the carriage costs from Japan. The 18" GTRD's look good with new wings and bumpers etc, but don't really suit the standard bumpers. So now I'm keeping those I thought I'd have a look for some 17's, was after some proper JDM ones but haven't found anything yet. So time to give these a go for the time being...

If anyone wants the GTRD's let me know

These'll suit the car a lot better man! What tyres you going for?

Cheers man! I'm pretty poor, so probably go for some Nankang NS2 ditch finders... all jokes aside, i have them on the front two at the moment, and they're not that bad. Used as a daily so they dont have to be amazing... They stretch pretty well too which I need :)

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got the wheels and tyres all sorted. Cannot believe how much better it looks, going to keep it standard looking and keep it clean.

Will hopefully lower it an inch or two at the weekend and have a play around with the adjustable camber arms.

IMG_20150729_124500_zps8efp3qxy.jpg

IMG_20150729_174812_zpshk5czdjn.jpg

IMG_20150729_223847_zpsei5unbv2.jpg

ok the rotas do suit it, as a set of real ones would as well... Its a great looking car

the only thing letting the whole car down for me is the bloody stickers man, the cars way to good for all that. Just my opinion

Edited by MARC MOSS

ok the rotas do suit it, as a set of real ones would as well... Its a great looking car

the only thing letting the whole car down for me is the bloody stickers man, the cars way to good for all that. Just my opinion

Marc bring as polite as possible about a set of rota's haha. I do agree with him Steve... Needs to be clean. The car is a statement already without stickering it up!

Then again... I'd be going big wing and GTR kit.