Steve's Daily '92 Skyline R32 GTST Type M *SLOWLY BUT SURELY *

Some proper sized wheels haha looks sweet.

Ps get that front bumper sprayed :p

Haha I know, took me long enough... I'll keep this bumper for the drift days, shall hopefully be buying a GTR from bumper soon though

Wow they suit it much better :)

Will look great All in white

Cheers buddy, will be interesting to see how the white and green go together, may get them all refurbed white in the future though

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_20150318_195342_zpszapxvhgn.jpg

Soooooooo, the rear wheels don't fit :( they're rubbing on the arch even without moving and poke out way to far...

So I need to raise the height on the coilovers on the weekend, then the arches will need to be rolled/flared. Fit my adjustable camber arms and run a little more neg camber, then HOPEFULLY they'll fit...

Also spent the last 2 hours in the dark filing the inner side skirt down that bolts on by the front arches, so that the front wheels don't rub when I put any amount of steering lock on.

They better look good after all this haha

Edited by steve1093

Are you running stretch on any of the wheels?

These problems are why I got rid of wide fitting wheels lol

Yeah, not too much stretch, 235 on a 9.5j, which is enough to get the top of the front tyre under the arch. But the rears are a good 20mm or so out of the arch...

Will have a play around on the weekend and see what I can do lol

And yeah I can see what you mean haha

Loving those rota's!

Learnt something new today, never realised the RB20 had a tubby! Thought it was N/A lol!

Cheers dude, shame they don't fit yet haha...

Yeah definitely turbo'd, think there's an N/A version, but that's boring lol

Loving those rota's!

Learnt something new today, never realised the RB20 had a tubby! Thought it was N/A lol!

Yep the RB20DET is turbo'd and the RB20DE isnt. Same story with the SR20 and most other nissan engines.

• 2 weeks later...

Better late than never I guess... Finally have the new exhaust system on

Made up of:

- Blitz downpipe

- Tomei Expreme Ti titanium decat

- Kakimoto Hyper full mega N1 cat back

Not as loud as i'd hoped, but will give it time to settle, then if not I'll just cut the centre silencer out :)

Lots of pops and bangs already though, and that's even without the exhaust getting hot!

IMG_20150330_185015_zpsuobqtsqs.jpg

DSC_0089_zpsrmiolidg.jpg

DSC_0090_zpswezhnlgs.jpg

get some gtr rear over fenders then they will fit

They're on the list along with most other GTR parts haha

Looks good dude I'm going to get the full tomei ti system with decat , already got tomei turbo outlets and veil side equal length downpipes

Gonna sound insane! :) I wish I could have the whole system, just too expensive for me at the moment... Will see how this one goes, may have to save up for the Tomei system though :)

about time steve! now get your glanza out my back garden so the clutch can be fitted lol ;)

Haha I'm waiting for payday, then I can buy the clutch and it can move :)

Exhaust is beautiful! I'd leave it as it is because once it settles in it will probably get a bit louder.

I've bolted my centre silencer back in, maybe I'm getting old :lol:

Quiet when pootling around but still loud when I want it to be though. And no worries for track noise regs