Steve's Daily '92 Skyline R32 GTST Type M *SLOWLY BUT SURELY *

i have to correct my selve there a bit , starlets arnt shitty there the opesite actually loads of fund but very shitty handling ha ha

Haha yeah, I love the Glanza, no way am I going to sell it yet.. Just had the urge for something RWD :)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FML! I want one :D

​Really lovely car. So clean as well.

Cheers mate! They are incredible :)

Another awesome purchase!

Cheers buddy, got to try stop spending all my money on this and get the Glanza finished, haha

so much awesome

Cheers buddy :)

Best looking Skyline shape imo. She looks a lovely example, nice to see you have some period JDM wheels on there too!!

Cheers buddy, completely agree :) yeah, just a shame they are only 16's, could really do with them being a tad bigger

Fine car mate shame to see it on the roads over the winter be safe in it .

She's all undersealed and will be frequently cleaned, and will be kept that way, so all should be well. Yeah I will do buddy, it takes a little getting use to in the wet

What a beast! In such good shape aswell I love it, please don't put rota's on it I beg you :D

Normally I'd say no to Rota's, I really want some Work meisters, but have no where near that kind of money... But I think the Rota GTR's look awesome on 32's

Well I've decided against the Rota GTR's in the end, you'll be pleased to know Gainzy... haha

Going to stick with the Enkei's, although they are a tad on the small size, will be keeping an eye out for some 17's. But they are in desperate need of a refurb, so the plan is to go with black centre and spokes with the polished lip. Hopefully something like this...

Screenshot_2014-12-03-23-23-38-1_zpskqkp