On ps4, its still the same old cod just with a double jump imo, story is pretty good and spaceys good in it the ending scene its so similar to the 1st diehard lol

i havent played cod since the 1st black ops but it feels exactly the same and plays almost exactly the same, which is good if you like cod but to me its much like fifa, the same game just with a new skin on it.

(Awaits fifa abuse :lol:)

Got it on Xbox one the story in my eyes is fantastic so far and the cutscenes have the best graphics ive seen in a console game but unfortunatley it plays exactly like black ops two in my eyes and as said before just has a fancy double jump which makes online frustrating to say the least.

Got it on Xbox one the story in my eyes is fantastic so far and the cutscenes have the best graphics ive seen in a console game but unfortunatley it plays exactly like black ops two in my eyes and as said before just has a fancy double jump which makes online frustrating to say the least.

Ahhh is the online a wind up then ?? And yeah im hardly into the campaign and all the graphics seem amazing !!