Well I've had a silver solid and a black SR. I now drive a corolla t sport. Been a few years since I've been a part of the starlet scene and ive wanted a starlet project for a while.

I saw an advert for a white sr on Fb. It's literally down the road from my military base. It's been sat for 2 years with a half glanza rep. I just couldn't pass up an opportunity for a white sr as I think they are the best colour.

The body needs some work and it has no mot so it'll need a pretty extensive service. But for the asking price its still a bargain. I'm picking it up on the 18th december.

At the moment it has a glanza front end with the bumper cut for a intercooler, glanza rear bumper I think, momo steering wheel and a pipercross filter.

Plans? Well sr's are rare especially standard. So my plan is to return it back to standard decals included with maybe a few mods. Too many glanza reps out there. From what I can see it needs:

Front bumper

headlights

bonnet

steering wheel

audio system

interior trim including all seats

most importantluxurious the sr decals

The lad I'm buying it from may have the interior still along with the headlights.

I'm going to keep the steering wheel and rear bumper but apart from that it'll be back to standard. So if anyone had parts let me know.

Here's the pics I have so far:

IMG_20141130_145120_zpsjfzcfsqa.jpg

IMG_20141130_145049_zpstevcarbs.jpg

IMG_20141130_145014_zps8wr4qpdo.jpg

And it used to look like this:

Edited by RoryWebb432
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey dude after christmas im doing a full glanza conversion on my n.a ill be taking off the

Front bumper

bonnet

headlights

rear bumper

wing mirrors

wings but there no good im afraid, if you want any of these parts you can have them for free as they will only end up going the scrap mate. so glad your keeping the SR as an actual SR, very rare now if mine was an SR id most likely be keeping it standard looking!!

im located in north wales mate, but I can hold on to the parts if need be!! ill just store them at my work :)

There red sadly but I'm a painter by trade dude so we can sort something out with that if you like :)

No worries mate always up for helping a fellow UKSO member!!

Well I haven't even picked the car up yet and ive just purchased my first addition.

A glanza front strut brace.

Is it me or do parts come up quite cheap for starlets?

Getting parts for my t sport corolla is so expensive.

Edited by rory_webb_182

Hopefully the guy I'm buying it from can find his glanza interior to go in it. The front indicator units come with it too. Bought a glanza front brace and some na wing mirrors the other day. Just want to get it picked up now.

Edited by rory_webb_182

I have some n.a mirrors you coulda had mate! Lol looks like a cracking project! :) got some team hekko wind deflectors for 20 quid if you want them dude i bought oem ones for mine :)

Edited by Rich-k

I'm a bit rusty on starlets atm. I've spent the last 18 months obsessed with learning about 2zzge Corolla. I've definitely got ep91 skillfade. The red bit in front of the corolla inlet manifold?- no idea what that is, tb?

Edited by rory_webb_182

I have some n.a mirrors you coulda had mate! Lol looks like a cracking project! :) got some team hekko wind deflectors for 20 quid if you want them dude i bought oem ones for mine :)

if the guy I'm getting it from has both then I won't need them mate but thanks. If it doesn't then I'll be msging you for sure. Don't pick it up until the 18th.