gt30 turbo kit

All depends on what boost your willing to run, it's pretty much pointless going that big on a stage 2 though, max I would say is a gt28 and you still won't get full potential

It will drive like shit, to big a turbo for a 1.3 really.....i had a gt28/30 hybrid on a 5e and that was still laggy! don't give a fuck what traders selling them say, they are certainly no td04 lol! Each to there own mate, if you don't mind lag....go for it but wether you be stage 2/3/4 she will be laggy as foooook

It will drive like shit, to big a turbo for a 1.3 really.....i had a gt28/30 hybrid on a 5e and that was still laggy! don't give a fuck what traders selling them say, they are certainly no td04 lol! Each to there own mate, if you don't mind lag....go for it but wether you be stage 2/3/4 she will be laggy as foooook

what turbo kit would you recommend buddy ? A few lads has said it would be to laggy it's sam Nisbet kit am thinking about getting he's got it on a 4e just now and made good power

over what though? whats your options? and whats your engine spec?

Phil

over what though? whats your options? and whats your engine spec?

Am running a wepre td04 kit the now and made 275bhp but want something bigger now that will see me 300+ bhp a was thinking about a billet td04 but this gt30 kit sam's selling at a good price has come up am in two minds about getting it just looking for advise my engine spec is

Wiesco 74.5mm low comp pistons

scat rods

Antena 1.4 head gasket

Arp head bolts

Cruise valve springs

Uprated valves

Genuine toyota oil pump

Genuine toyota water pump

genuine toyota timing belt

Genuine toyota gasket kit

Phil

Can't quote what you wrote when I type on my phone so please forgive me lol! It all depends what your after mate, don't get me wrong his kit is awesome.....but have a watch of his videos and tell me if it looks like something you could be happy with? if so, crack on! I personally didn't mind a bit of lag cuz there is nothing else like the feeling of that turbo kick in :) a lot of people go the td04 route, but that's boring lol

Can't quote what you wrote when I type on my phone so please forgive me lol! It all depends what your after mate, don't get me wrong his kit is awesome.....but have a watch of his videos and tell me if it looks like something you could be happy with? if so, crack on! I personally didn't mind a bit of lag cuz there is nothing else like the feeling of that turbo kick in :) a lot of people go the td04 route, but that's boring lol

whats his videos called?

Phil

what turbo kit would you recommend buddy ? A few lads has said it would be to laggy it's sam Nisbet kit am thinking about getting he's got it on a 4e just now and made good power

The WEPR Godzilla uses a GT3076R and it is a lag monster on our engines. Unless you have an engine capable of revving to 9000rpm+, Cams, Built Head and Standalone...

A decent GT28 setup from WEPR, Race-Tech or RW-D Im sure will make 400bhp+ on 4e or 5e if done properly... Save yourself 1500-2100rpms of no performance....

You only have 1300cc to play with! Its no 2 litre!

As socks said, and not to over simplify things but ARP bolts and massive boost rather that massive turbo.

even a engine capable of revving to 9k will only help with lag when right on the limit/between gears,

the dead space will still exist, just with more headroom.

Phil

Edited by Phil

Think the ideas out the window now think sams keeping the kit now am still needing a good turbo kit to see me 300+ something different from a td04 the plan is while the cars off the road Al get cams something like billet 265 cams and a stand alone ecu

Think the ideas out the window now think sams keeping the kit now am still needing a good turbo kit to see me 300+ something different from a td04 the plan is while the cars off the road Al get cams something like billet 265 cams and a stand alone ecu

300+ Doesn't Require Cams and can be done with a hybrid TD04....

Why don't you speak to Sacha @wepr very helpful guy maybe he can point you down a good route

Asking on a public forum will give you many more different and varied opinions, from many different traders and members.

If you ask Ricky or Sacha. They will tell you, you need there own kit :) Who Wouldn't...

Id look at the wepr gt25 kit. Billet td04 will get you there but ball bearing is where u want to be and for the price of the hybrid td04s there fairly expensive.

I love my hybrid gt28 but it does have noticeable lagg I think its right on the border of being to big.

The WEPR Godzilla uses a GT3076R and it is a lag monster on our engines. Unless you have an engine capable of revving to 9000rpm+, Cams, Built Head and Standalone...

A decent GT28 setup from WEPR, Race-Tech or RW-D Im sure will make 400bhp+ on 4e or 5e if done properly... Save yourself 1500-2100rpms of no performance....

You only have 1300cc to play with! Its no 2 litre!

you can have the godzilla kit with any gt/x28 or 30R turbos mate. i would say go for either gt/gtx28. will make plenty of power. we just tuned another members car last Thursday, he's on here i believe and his user name is "wildchild" (5e+gt28)..made 351whp@2.2bar on pump fuel (stock head). gt30 will make more power...but gt28 is quicker spooling and for most people..more than ample.