Some Russian birds gave me and a friend x50, had 3/4 tokes and then BOOM!

Loads of tiny elephants were squashing me. I was sat there like; Fuck. Lads get em off! Elephants vanished and I thought the apartment was tipping over so I started grabbing shit like his toaster and almost pulled the fridge out of the wall trying to get it to the tipped side.

Mate did it, thought he was in the sea and started front crawling on the laminate.

Mental shit.

Legal highs are awfull seen many friends do it and one has ruined his life because he's addicted to them now all started from salvia, he's lost his job, his house, his missses and family and just drives around now doin it threw a pipe and hiding from any one as so paranoid he can't talk or see people

People can choose to do as they like but from seeing the effects I would stay away from it

Edited by Glanza-Ben

Ahh I think it's harmless fun man it's a good laugh but that's about it you have to control it but can't see how anybody would get addicted to it it would be horribal to take everyday ha

And I was the same as you vturbo I had to go sleep it off I was drained after it

My bro lives in London I might get him to take some home over Xmas for a laugh ha

Ahh I think it's harmless fun man it's a good laugh but that's about it you have to control it but can't see how anybody would get addicted to it it would be horribal to take everyday ha

And I was the same as you vturbo I had to go sleep it off I was drained after it

My bro lives in London I might get him to take some home over Xmas for a laugh ha

He's that addicted he has a food bag which is always half full, he smokes it threw a pipe like every ten minutes, it's the same as being addicted to weed I've been there was a absolute stoner could not even go in my local town shopping cause was so paranoid, every one has different effects to different drugs legal or not

Ben your mate must like living in the underworld where salvia puts you haha.

Nah seriously, wouldnt touch this stuff say well clear. That goes for all those legal highs tbh they are all pretty unteasted.

(Plus the illegal ones are better :p)

Ben your mate must like living in the underworld where salvia puts you haha.

Nah seriously, wouldnt touch this stuff say well clear. That goes for all those legal highs tbh they are all pretty unteasted.

(Plus the illegal ones are better :p)

He's not in a good way mate, was healthy, went gym alot was in good shape now he's a right tangle, it's horrible to see some one go threw it but you can't tell him because of the way he is as he will rip your head off as was a hand full before hand, makes you see why there trying to ban them, you will never belive what some one says about legal highs till you see the effects for your self Edited by Glanza-Ben

I know the effects of legal highs bud thats why ive said in this thread about 3 times to stay away from them. That Mkat, NRG etc. is all properly addictive stuff. I know thats not legal anymore but the ones that are, China white, Charlie sheen etc. are probably just as bad.

As for Salvia, thats a one off experience for most people, anyone who abuses that is no doubt gonna end up in a horrible state.

I used to be a massive stoner and quit a few years back but some of my old mates and even a few I got Into smoking it are in some proper dark places. Ones received many a kicking from angry big brothers and parents because he's that wasted all the time he even started brining all the 14-17 year old kids that drink up to his house and filled them with weed and pills to clearly try his luck. Look at him and just baffles me how he went from being so close to being a full trained chef with massive ambitions to chasing round 14yo girls (he's nearly 28) in only like a year of smoking weed. That said I know plenty of people with great jobs Ns family's really living the dream that take various drugs . I think for some people its just a vice they need to distract them from there goals to make there works come tumbling down. Doesn't really matter if its drugs alcohol or gambling there's always someone that's lost everything over it. You can warn them all you want but they rarely listen I think most people will try all this stuff it's just having that self control know where your limit is

Same I use to be a MAJOR MAJOR stoner but it didn't really fuck my head up as in paro or whatever just made me thick as shit so I gave it up for 2 years solid and in that 2 years I was off pot I became a serious coke head couldn't do out dancin without it but I did hold my job and I still put all the effort into the job and done all the extra hours and not just to pay for my habits but to just keep my job as I dont like being home for the whole week every week it's ok for 2/3 weeks as holidays but knowing no wages comin in kills me even tho I'm only 23 at home with my parents nd no bills I like to be able to splash the cash.. I won't lie fuck me haha I had the best time of my life on it ha fuckin super laugh but enough is enough .. Unfortunately I've no job now just cause ireland is fucked and a shit country to live nd no jobs around but as for salvia I done it I tried it at once was enough for me

WILL POWER IS THE KEY Fuck seeking help or anything like it all you need is will power no excuses

Edited by Darraghmh91

yup

my mate had this and for it to be a legal high is crazy LOL! he thought a train was coming out his mouth like a tunnel was his mouth haha!!

indeed used to smoke weed to much but soon discovered it was making me pretty brain abit musshy so nipped that in the bud many years ago!!

LSD is the way to go if you want the best buzz ever !! tried it twice and was the most mental 24 hours of my life and that was at sziget festival in budapest!!

mushrooms will be 2nd on the menu when they where legal used to buy 20 quid worth of shrooms another unreal but subtle buzz!!

atm nothing is on the menu been clean for while as it seems! the odd Valuim at times heheheh

Ha I do agree on you list there on exciting drugs man but fuck me does lsd drain you man you do be fucked after it ha but some laugh ha I first took mushrooms when I was 20 nd I layer there for ages on the ground in the rain lovin it ha thought the rain was flowin through my skin ha