What "JDM" stickers mean

I dont really get the whole jdm saying.

Japanese domestic market, so basically how a car drove out the show room aka a bog standard car, yet over here its yellow lights, coilovers, aftermarket wheels and loads of other non factory parts lol

I see it as basically anything that's made in Japan so anything super expensive new lol it kinda wonders off over here I think as parts are harder to get a hold of in some case's or there is a cheaper alternative but to look as good I do appreciate a good stickerage not a fan of shopping lists but that's how it was back in the days. I see alot of people running stickers down the side of the front windscreen mainly dubbers..

The Japanese must think the rest of the world are fuckin arseholes. I find a lot of 'JDM Modified' cars in the UK pretty embarrassing so god knows what they must think !!

Its mainly Honda owners who are to blame :p the ones that camber the car to fuck, put some stickers on the door and then call it Kanjo.

The whole Jdm bit is well funny especially with the honda owners, since owning my dc2 and attending a few meets I have realised that most of them think they're pretty scene with their hanging stuff off of the bumpers and the whole stickers and tow eye shit... Then there is the whole stance and camber bit lol the japs think we are a fucking joke ! Then the kanjo part......... I can't comment as a very small amount of people I have ever spoken to actually understand what it's about at all lol.

The Japanese must think the rest of the world are fuckin arseholes. I find a lot of 'JDM Modified' cars in the UK pretty embarrassing so god knows what they must think !!

Its mainly Honda owners who are to blame :p the ones that camber the car to fuck, put some stickers on the door and then call it Kanjo.

Lol it's all a bunch of banjo kanjo, I really want to know what they think though it would be interesting, there must be mad forums like ours in Japan still crazy about the whole tuning scene slating everyone lol lets organise a big meet and drive to Japan and find out what the crack is! Why do you find it embarrassing? I can get uncomfortable sitting in traffic I feel like I stand out just a little bit...

Love it when people read this as teq!

I can understand the reasoning behind it as if you were selling a bunch on toyota branded items and you wanted this item out of a bunch, its the easiest way to describe it but in reality it just says toyota like anything else lol

For everyones info its the japanese katakana for toyota or broken up its 'to' 'yo' 'ta'

Lol it's all a bunch of banjo kanjo, I really want to know what they think though it would be interesting, there must be mad forums like ours in Japan still crazy about the whole tuning scene slating everyone lol lets organise a big meet and drive to Japan and find out what the crack is! Why do you find it embarrassing? I can get uncomfortable sitting in traffic I feel like I stand out just a little bit...

The ones i find embarrassing are mainly the micras, a few civics and there actually a few starlet N/a on here that are all fuckin jdm y0! Stickers on them. Makes me laugh haha.

Ibe said before your V is pretty sweetly modded, wouldnt feel uncomfortable in it man.

The ones i find embarrassing are mainly the micras, a few civics and there actually a few starlet N/a on here that are all fuckin jdm y0! Stickers on them. Makes me laugh haha.

Ibe said before your V is pretty sweetly modded, wouldnt feel uncomfortable in it man.

Yeah I see so basically the one's that didn't even come from Japan lol the best thing about these cars is most people don't know what they are that's one of the reasons why I got mine, my mate had a sticker on his old golf been my favourite sticker so far it read... "lower than a sausage dog" with the dog underneath haha