Everything is rare lol it gets me when you see cars for sale and on the spec list it like

Fmic

Cruise shifter knob (rare)

Livesports rep spoiler (rare)

And so on it's rediculious even worse when the put the price beside each part haha

Argh the price in brackets beside each is the worst thing! Nobody gives a fuck haha!

Everything is rare lol it gets me when you see cars for sale and on the spec list it like

Fmic

Cruise shifter knob (rare)

Livesports rep spoiler (rare)

And so on it's rediculious even worse when the put the price beside each part haha

I think this wins at being 'rare'.... This is even a 'Rare Genuine Toyota' as if a Toyota wouldn't be a genuine Toyota....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121521821799?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

then sold and up for sale a week later from a different person...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231440859889?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I think this wins at being 'rare'.... This is even a 'Rare Genuine Toyota' as if a Toyota wouldn't be a genuine Toyota....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121521821799?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

then sold and up for sale a week later from a different person...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231440859889?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

two lots of lolzzzzz their haha didnt the person who owned that come on here saying it was and ubber expensive rare toyota ?

Correct sir! Was up on swapz.. for the value of £1000................

haha i havent got great price mind on them but im sure their not worth that much especcialy in that state if it was clean and looked after like your one with orriginality then yeah but not like that

Nothing is fucking rare you just have to look harder for what you want, these are 1990 era toyota parts not antique paintings lol. There will be loads more of something considered rare somewhere stashed in Japan it's just the fact that they aren't here! This happens with genuine wheels as well, people all think that they are way over priced and hard to get hold of but in fact if you look, you will actually find that they are a lot cheaper and available than you think

Good example, it's a fucking Remus exhaust! Nothing special at all yet apparently it maybe the last one available ever lol

Rare- (of an event, situation, or condition) not occurring very often.

So by definition, if an item doesn't come up for sale very often it makes it rare. Techincally even if loads are stacked somewhere. The are obviously varying levels of rare... Like 1990 era toyota parts and antique parts.

The items maybe rare, but wouldnt catch me paying the stupid prices

The optional extra scene sort of annoys me a bit because of this. It encourages people to ask stupid prices for uncommon/sought after parts. I paid £60 for my EP80 (the whole car running and roadworthy), yet that idiot wants £250 for a key?!?!

I love the chase of looking for a part that you really want. Took me ages to find a glow panel, then it took a while to find a mk1/2 bootlid to fit it. But when I see people selling a battered glow panel for like £200 on the facebook group lol.

To be fair, parts will go for stupid prices so long as there are stupid people paying these prices.