★ Project 赤い脈動 EP 九一 ★ 14/06/12 - Interior and Exterior Update! ★

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Loving the slideshow di lo, haven't had much time to post ne comments lately since you showed me the slideshow, so here it is... But then i'd be going on for a long time man, so i'll just say that everything looks mint, but id love to see how this little beast handles with all you've done to the suspensions most.

Keep it up bro!

T

Thanks for your support Tony Jay!

I cant really use the suspension to its full potential yet haha as I need new tyres on her.

Not having a great week either but I will keep my head up lol.

Catch you on msn soon la.

Peace

Joz

Sure Geo, why not man if you like that song so much.

Feel free to use what you like mate.

I'll be happy if it was of use.

Updates are coming a little later, parts are in hand but no time to get them on.

Will be worth the wait tho ;)

Joz

K enough of the bumtricks guys lol.

Im a busier chap nowadays so stay tuned for updates in a few weeks time.

Starletto is running well, but will be tuned up to the next level.

Can't wait to taste Robbie B's Gourmet Cooking at JAE 2008.

Maybe get a gazebo up just for him and utensils with his own cracking banner? lol

Then there will be no need for the food vans.

Made you faint eh Zippeee :lol: If you saw my slideshow thanks for checking it out.

Joz

Lol yep - think I'm just about recovered now though lol!

It's just... that's pretty much exactly what I want. In my dreams only at the moment!

Cheers for your compliments Zippee, if you are at JAE 2008 you shall see it in the flesh, be sure to camp at the UKSC stand where you will be more than welcome.

By that time Im sure your EP will have evolved a few stages to how you want it to be.

All the best with your project, keep the faith and you shall be rewarded. I look forward to seeing it.

Any advice you need, dont be afraid to ask. My work is still not done with it, expect something out of the top draw :lol:

Joz

Thankyou for the comments Joz. I hope mine is a little different by JAE 08 too! (Won't be camping there as I live on the doorstep but it would be great to put the car on the stand!!)

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this and other projects on the go on here - very interesting and exciting stuff.