★ Project 赤い脈動 EP 九一 ★ 14/06/12 - Interior and Exterior Update! ★

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many Thanks Gents!

It was just the decat I was afraid of and she pulled through.

Had to buy new legal number plates too...

All up for another years ep mayhem.

Update as soon as I can afford to pay the bodyshop its dues and get some 'parts' fitted :)

Cheers for the Support.

Joz

• 3 weeks later...

She's finally booked in midweek at the bodyshop so should have an update with pics no later than Thursday night fingers crossed :)

New rimmage will finally be on display too and something else B) ...

Soz for the long wait guys haha! :D

Joz

I bet you have the photos already lol, you jus like to keep us on the edge of our seat with sleepless nights lol.

Keep it up di low!

O yer, Would you reccomend getting 45 profile tyres or 50s??? handling, looks etc, need to be considered, whatdya think on yours?

Hey guys.

Thanks for your kind anticipation lol hope the end product won't disappoint :)

As for tyres Tony, Im honestly still getting used to the 195/50s, and I swear they are still wearing in, they feel a bit different to the 195/45s.

The 45s to me felt a lot better, tighter and grippier but thats just me so I would say handle better but the comfort and the bumps are taken a bit harder.

people will say there is barely a difference in the two profiles but I believe there is.

However the 50's are great to fill more of the arch if you needed to, you don't as your d2s can go lower, my tanabe coilovers only go so far on the front.

They just feel bigger mate with the slightly bigger tyre wall, but they absorb bumps a little better and give your more clearance for ramps and speed bumps if you are already a bit too low.

With the Eagles tho, the car down to the ground feeling is good, they let u progress on the road well, but that is mainly due to being new tyres and the aggressive uni-directional tread pattern and new tread etc)

The Eagles have good rim protection. 195/50 the looks are very similar. Im happy with them tho and am gonna give them a chance to shine.

Im no expert but hope this helps. Man technical advice in my own thread, what next? :D

Joz