★ Project 赤い脈動 EP 九一 ★ 14/06/12 - Interior and Exterior Update! ★

Can't wait to taste Robbie B's Gourmet Cooking at JAE 2008.

Maybe get a gazebo up just for him and utensils with his own cracking banner? lol

Then there will be no need for the food vans.

Joz

JAE 08 you say??? :D:lol::D

Look forward to seeing you there Joz :D

That sounds like a very good plan.....non UKSC members must pay for the food....oh and MJ the traitor of course :p :P :D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:p :P :p

Joz dude, if your seriously up for JAE 08 let me know man, if i can answer any questions u might have i'll be happy to help! we'd more than likely be callin in with Nath to make sure he brings his rover with the Glanza project on the trailer if it aint road worthy by then!

Phil.

it will be rolling under its own steam by then or he will be pushing it!!! aint no lifts next year hell no!!!! im going to go over to his and give him a good kicking if he doesnt finish that garage soon!!!! so he can get started on the starlet i may even offer my sevices!!!!

will be good to see you there joz those who wernt there this year were missed you useless people!!! :(

on a final note the red beast is loking as good as ever mate!!! i hope im half as far by jae next year, fingers crossed i will be!

• 1 month later...

Blimey a whole month without an update ;)

MOT time near the end of the month and insurance renewal so just making sure she makes it through.

Of course major mods are in the pipeline for all areas of the car and its just a matter of waiting for them to go on/arrive :p with some work already done , they won't disappoint and the n/a tuning bar shall be raised again Im afraid :p Will certainly need a new siggy... :) ;)

Engine bay has been revamped and those who saw it at the meet, I hope you can gain some inspiration from it :p

Peace Out

Joz

Hey bro! thoe mods u let me in on at the meet are goona be so sexual dude!! u will defo need a new sig!!!!! hope they arrive soon man, cant wait to see then!

and yes i did gain some inspiration from your bay at the meet dude, should hopefully help me set up the BMC and catch can correctly when the time arrives!

good luck with the MOT man, mine is in a month too, and with the insurance!

Phil.

i know about some of the updates and am looking forward to actually seeing stuff on your car. Definatley gonna raise the N/A tuning bar i'll hopefully be challeging you by the time i pass my test.

Thanks for the comments gents.

Hope she gets through mot ok!

Indeed lots of exciting developments, with some long overdue upgrades coming soon to totally finish the car, well for now anyway :)

Joz

• 3 weeks later...

I think its safe to say that we're all on the edge of our seats.

Its a shame that NI has such rigorous MOTs, but that just means safer motors in the end.

Keep up the insperational work.