As most of you know I sold my Glanza back in November last year. Pic below

20140907_110952_zps527db903.jpg

I sold it for 2 reasons first it wasn't quite quick enough (after selling a Tommi Mak), second was I had been offered something else (and was offered it when I bought the Glanza, just didn't have the guts to buy it instead), and i suppose a 3rd reason I am 30 now and felt a bit old to be driving it :sad:

However the Glanza got a new home and negotiations with a chap in work got me.......an FD!!! :yahoo:

Its a 95 Efini Import with approx 60k miles on the clock (no engine rebuild as yet so I am already budgeted and prepared for a refresh)
It has:
Radtec V mount setup
Power FC
1600cc (ish) secondary injectors
Aeromotive fpr
HKS super dragger
Tein coilovers
AVS model 6 wheels
Sanai Works bodykit

So I would say its a good base to start with, I just need to decide on whether I want a later spec rear wing, or GT wing :D

Positives are tax is the same as the V :thumbsup: and insurance is only £80 a year more with all mods declared!!!

My plan is to refresh the engine and port it for now, maybe single turbo down the line.

IMAG0149_zpsf91f6a34.jpg

IMAG0148_zps22478a46.jpg

IMAG0147_zpsaf56e86b.jpg

IMAG0146_zps14562c61.jpg

IMAG0145_zps7316d765.jpg

IMG_7132_zpsfd047629.jpg

IMG_7131_zpsa3d668d4.jpg

Edited by seab

Yeah, agreed. Not sure what to do with the plate, I dont really want to impede the Vmount with sticking a jap plate in the middle, nor do I want a plate stuck to the left or right blocking the oil coolers.

Think thats why the current owner has the stick on plate so a bit up in the air. Maybe a jap bracket that folds under higher speeds.

As for wheels think they need to be matt black or matt bronze but they have just been done so I wont be touching them for a while. Spare funds will for servicing and engine refresh :-)

• 3 weeks later...