What other cars have you beat?

We've all done it, pulled up at the lights next to another car enthusiast knowing full well a race is about to go down!

My question is, what car made you feel nervous about losing but, you actually beat!

And question 2, What moment made you love your car. Example: smoking some bellend in a merc with all his mates!

Fire away ladies and gents

Something i can honestly say I've never done haha i leave tht shit to the guys in the corsas & saxos

My td04 starlet has pulled on most stuff on the 'private roads' that i enjoy racing on. Evo 6 tme, subaru wrx sti bugeye, and audi rs3 among the notable notches on my starlets bedpost. Gotta point out though they all agreed to a rolling start so playing right into the hands of a 280bhp starlet. All three of those would have mullered me from a standing start (real race).

The 5E made its first victim yesterday. Ford Fiesta. He was rolling towards the light I was stopped at when it turned green, I made it to the 70k limit before him even with his rolling start, then let go. He caught up and pushed it, I down shifted the 3rd and was right back ahead. Pulled up to turn right where I was going, he looked pissed as he drove by :p

I also probably used half as much petrol as he did. win-win!

Edited by FMuscle