• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that astras been everywhere lol....when rick said to me yesterday i instantly said ''champion?black wheels?big fmic?

lol then i started to try to get stats for him the big ghey...couldnt find anythin:( i knew that about a year ago it was like 320+bhp apparently,and the size of the turbo on it atm is probs good for 500+bhp

i think a rematch is in order lmao as me mate in the astra turbo had a knackered gear linkage and struggled to get the gears (i am not makin excuses lol) but was well impressed with glanza and the astra is 356bhp and 410ftlb just spins up most of the time though

mate i well enjoyed that, id be up for it again. let me know when your mates gear linkages are sorted and i 'll have a run at full boost. was only boosting 1.2bar instead of 1.8.

it should be around the same HP so itll be fun.

your mates done a good job though, its the nicest astra ive ever seen.

yer i will do mate he would be well up for that i reckon u would have him with that power lol yer it is wicked astra very clean and lot spent u do have the weight advantage though but his is capable of 175mph but needs to get stronger valves first lol i will have to have chat with ya 1 night once my cars bac on the road its bein done wednesday so will be out in the gt for first time in 6 weeks

ha ha yer it was good because i own a gt and he knows how quick they can be just has never had the chance to race 1 because there arnt any around with your sorta power lol mine will only be 220 -230 wen finished, so r u runnin the td06 then like the spec list says? and were bouts in essex u from?

the guy tuning it recons it should be circa 350hp.

i havnt had it rolling roaded on high yet, the wastegate spring was being a prick last time it was on the rollers and not holding the boost properly. hence the 1.2bar.

ive got a new spring on order from HKS, and i need to tidy a few other bits up but it shouldnt be long before i wind it up.

i just dont want to boost it up too much yet. better to be safe than sorry and all that.