• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHE MOVES!!!!

i reversed her out of the garage last night, it was lol.

no exhaust sounds lush. i set the carbon monoxide detector off in the garage in about 45 seconds ^^/

also, that giken clutch is SILLY. i stalled it SEVEN times reversing about 30 feet. it will take some getting used to.

just hope the bits i need arrive so i can get ger running for Saturday.

i tried to take a video of it starting up last night, but the camera didnt record it for some reason.

then i set the alarm off so i gave up with it.

ill get some pics up when the engine is fully done, still need to do the last piece of intercooler piping.

when its all done ill get some proper photos taken of it and add it to the first post.

im getting the exhaust sorted on friday (hopefully).

i do have some odd noises though. im figuring they are just new parts making new part noises.

but i have a shifty feeling that it is a valve clearance issue.... which is gay.

we'll sort that once the zorst is done ay.

more money!

nnnnnnnnnnnnice one Rick! think thats the set u showed me on Yahoo!!! great steal!!!!!!!!!! kudos!!!!

i remember at JAE last yr, MJ had Mark drive the Paseo the 10metres from the pitch to the harvester at the front gate...and tried to tell him how to drive the car....an andvanced driver is mark...a grandfather driver is MJ!!!!

ALL ROUND DRUMS FT-MJ-W!

Phil.