What's it all coming to just keep looking out for each other we could set a post mark on the for sale section eg after 75 posts you can permit to sell after paying membership of course at least then people can't just come on and take the mick...

What's it all coming to just keep looking out for each other we could set a post mark on the for sale section eg after 75 posts you can permit to sell after paying membership of course at least then people can't just come on and take the mick...

As much as I hate civic life they have a similar system I think it's 100 post before you can sell and even the until you get a few more posts it's monitored by admin ( sales not made live until they see fit ) and it works well :)

I've been a member on here for years now and scamming you guys is something I'd never do, well no one in general lol

James

Edited by jimmymac101

I think it might be happening to me now exactly the same a lad called Dan wants my seats he's paid for them with a girls email megan....... and wants them sending to a different address I'm trying to think of ways to cover myself any ideas?

I was thinking if I can get him to send me an email from Megan's email the one that sent me the money saying she doesn't want it delivering to x address she wants it delivering to x address do you recon that would be proof enough for PayPal?

Edited by jordan walker

I think it might be happening to me now exactly the same a lad called Dan wants my seats he's paid for them with a girls email megan....... and wants them sending to a different address I'm trying to think of ways to cover myself any ideas?

I was thinking if I can get him to send me an email from Megan's email the one that sent me the money saying she doesn't want it delivering to x address she wants it delivering to x address do you recon that would be proof enough for PayPal?

Refund the payment and ask him to resend it with the correct address on PayPal.

If he's a genuine buyer then this won't be an issue for him. If he refuses to resend it then you don't to deal with him.