Car decorations

Im at work busy as always and I pondered on buying a rocker cover to paint up and hang up on my wall maybe make a key rack out of it and as a bonus i would have a spare rocker cover :crazy: which made me think who else has decorations in their house/shed/garage/man cave made out of car and motorbike bits? post a picture up if you do!

Im at work busy as always and I pondered on buying a rocker cover to paint up and hang up on my wall maybe make a key rack out of it and as a bonus i would have a spare rocker cover :crazy: which made me think who else has decorations in their house/shed/garage/man cave made out of car and motorbike bits? post a picture up if you do!

Haha thats my plan for my spare rocker when i get round to it 😜

This was made by Mr Neil Yorke..

My little dog.. well not really small - he's quite big & heavy! Currently sat in my garage till I have my own house to pop him in the living room!

10289849_10152052784251583_4548641833070

someone might still your dog for parts for an engine build,but very nice

I always liked the table in top gear, believe it's a Porsche engine

The original one they done was a Porsche V8 but the one they have nowadays is a Jaguar V12 i believe.

I had a 4EFTE block that i was gonna do one with but it was a bit small haha.