Few Pics of Tommi

• 2 weeks later...

ooooh, very nice pictures, whereabouts are you again? I recall you saying Guildford area when I asked about your Starlet pictures aeons ago....yes, I'm still jealous of your locations :angry:

thanks again guys, i managed to get locked into that second place, the off site secuity closed the gate from a Control room up north and watched me on CCTV incase i was going to start acting like a prat and doing dohnuts! :angry: obviously they saw what i was doing and when i rang the number on the gate they were fine with it, just said that locking the gates was a security measure! :p

yeah i'm from around that area Riko, there are loads of good locations around here, but that's one of the few decent night spots without orange light or a crappy backdrop.

discovered i have the balance of a cat standing on one of them bollards in the freezing cold with my hands in the air trying to hold still for a good shot :p