Advice on value of my SR

I do have an original TTE front lip ;) can't get over the miles on this! Someone (if not Toyota themselves) needs to get this bought and stored away! This could be one of the clubs Crown Jewels at car shows!

I've always said I'd let the lip go to the right buyer for the right car at the right price.....and I've got to admit this looks like the car for it!

I'm in no rush to sell but am open to a sensible offer :)

Awesome. I'd keep it and make it mint buddy, if I had the money I'd come and take it lol. If you have a place to store it dry, get her sitting mint, would be lovely to see in the flesh at the shows.

I know, I would love to do that but I don't have the space for it, already got too many cars inc a half built stage rally impreza. I'm a mechanic and it isn't ideal using it as my daily car, plus the miles will go up lol hence why I'm looking at selling it to someone who can look after it properly. Just want to do as much as poss to get it back to looking brand new