rarely frequent this board anymore (occasionally for selling shit), but i still chat to most of you boys on msn/email etc so i thought i'd just let you know what my current pile of shite looks like.

th_DSC00131.jpg th_DSC00137.jpg th_DSC00144.jpg th_DSC00141.jpg th_DSC00135.jpg th_DSC00153.jpg th_DSC00149.jpg th_DSC00142.jpg

its easily quick enough for most people (it struggles to stay in a straight line on a dry day <_<), so yes she does have a few goodies here and there. I can elaborate in more detail if anyone wants, although i doubt you care. hrhr.

anyways, keep it real dudes.

it looks clean because it is, for the first time ever.

have had it a year, and that was literally the first time i've ever cleaned it, or got close to it with any kind of cleaning device. i.e a fucking sponge.

shoulda seen it before, you could barely make out that its red, it was very much brown, cleaning cars is for women and fucking gaylords, thus, i do it as little as i can. it was nice to see what it actually looks like for a change though ;d

wait until jae phil, if you're behaving i might throw you the keys <_<

also, depending if i decide to sell it or not, well, if i dont then it'll have ALOT more goodies, if it does stay then its gonna get some silly bits bolted on, as i wont need it every day.

could probably push for an easy 400brake without spending a great deal, or worrying the internals, could even pop a bit of ikeya formula sequential goodness on for not much moulon....

we'll see.

tis a different car now enrico, really is ;O

mmmm, hawt - by the way, sorry to say that it seems like my University isn't hosting any Trackdays (anytime soon at least), the Motorsport Club is run by retards, and apparently people don't like retards running clubs, so no-one is in it...Shame as it would've been nice to see your car in a Track setting

Bah, back to that email

i've found a better source mate, motorsportevents (google it) run regular airfield track days :p

thanks for letting me know anyways mate.

anyways, the company above do loads of trackdays, several a month in fact, on big open airfields, so i'll be attending a few in the near future when i get my daily driver and brakes on :p (nothing immense, just 315mm discs etc).

• 6 months later...