please lock

I have 14" advan rg's not long powder coated fresh white brand new Toyo t1r's seen 10 miles if that, my sideskirts sit too low I need bigger wheels for these UK roads any interest pm me JDM only no fake crap ;) looking for 16"

Edited by Gainzy

I have a set I 16" fox racing forged aluminum. With excellent tyres all round.

No thank you not my type of wheel. Will put these in for sale section soon to anybody interested.

Cheers Phil, what work wheels you got? See my mate has a set of 16" works that I like so he is looking for 15" but I need to sort mine out first if I can get some 15" or cash to get him 15's then we are both happy :)

my work wheels are in line for a refurb soon.

im not even sure what model they are.

ill have them up in the forsale section thereafter, really need to get through the wheels addiction and get one set permanently on the GT.

Phil

Edited by Phil

Put fat tyres on your rims, my Enkei rims are size 14 I love them but my v hasn't been lowered as yet but will be very soon:-) 16 are to big for a glanza, 15 probs your best bet with it being that low.

16" on a starlet doesnt feel that good imo, you'll especially notice the difference going from 14"

Would go with those Advans on driftworks! :)

I see what your saying I could adjust the hardness might make them abit easy to live with there's pro's n cons I suppose 15's seem to be the hotspot for most starleteers stance is everything must get it right haha :)

Put fat tyres on your rims, my Enkei rims are size 14 I love them but my v hasn't been lowered as yet but will be very soon:-) 16 are to big for a glanza, 15 probs your best bet with it being that low.

I could buy fatter tyres but nahh the fatness of the jam kit will suit bigger wheels it would sit nice

what if i told you i have a set of genunie rota grids! and to seal the deal am prepared to smother them in any JAM of your choice ( provided its tesco saver).the only question left is how much money on top are you going to give me?

but on a serious note yea stick with 15"s the ride doesnt feel right with 16s and it leaves a massive cassoum of space where the brakes just look lost.

what if i told you i have a set of genunie rota grids! and to seal the deal am prepared to smother them in any JAM of your choice ( provided its tesco saver).the only question left is how much money on top are you going to give me?

but on a serious note yea stick with 15"s the ride doesnt feel right with 16s and it leaves a massive cassoum of space where the brakes just look lost.

All these JAM conversations are either turning me on or making me hungry lol I only like fake rota's unfortunately! I want my mates 16 works turn them white they will look the boss!! I plan on bigger brakes anyways :D

All these JAM conversations are either turning me on or making me hungry lol I only like fake rota's unfortunately! I want my mates 16 works turn them white they will look the boss!! I plan on bigger brakes anyways :D

sounds like you need sex and a sandwhich! cant help you with that tho! however if you like fake rotas am sure we can track down a set of those rays somewhere :p .

aye big brakes are tasty annoyingly i have to run 1mm spacers to clear my brakes ha! not to bad but there already farily concave! i want a matching set of rear brakes but the costs just to much for the scene points ill gain so i might just have to buy a snapback instead

sounds like you need sex and a sandwhich! cant help you with that tho! however if you like fake rotas am sure we can track down a set of those rays somewhere :p .

aye big brakes are tasty annoyingly i have to run 1mm spacers to clear my brakes ha! not to bad but there already farily concave! i want a matching set of rear brakes but the costs just to much for the scene points ill gain so i might just have to buy a snapback instead

Line the dash with snapbacks nobody will notice the rear brakes! I already have some spacers. The only fake rays I like is in the club drinking cider trying to catch them with my scene points shades and wife beater top:D

Basically I need to know and see pics to make better judgement..

-size width 7j etc

-colour

-have they been curbed

-refurb needed

-centre caps present

-any spare tyres

-genuine stamps pics

-buckled

-price posted

If I don't get all this information I can't make decisions, thanks.