Its not as fast as it looks. il call her sharron

Hi All!

My names Peter and i live in New zealand. Recently picked up the Mrs wee car to replace her honda logo that wont seem to die.

Reasons i decided on this thing is 1- it was dirt cheap 2- it is cheap on gas and insurance 3-reliable 4-i have no idea but i was having a beer at the time upon purchasing it.

Plan of attack after another beer with a mate was to turn it into 'The turbo model' on the cheap while having a laugh. We have no idea what we are doing but have a socket set and a will to learn!

So Far i have picked up a bonnet, rear bumper, rear boot spoiler thingy for $100 NZD

Stole some mags off the trusty logo and put on a chrome exhaust tip cover for that extra 10 horsepower

Next on the list will be front bumper, side skirts lips, headlights, can anyone tell a newbie if i require new front guards for the conversion?

On the hunt for some recaros out of a Mitsubishi lancer evo among many other cheap parts. Sharrons going to be like a american woman with fake lips and fake tits - looking great but we all know shes not real

20150404_105200_zpsbohcmdbb.jpg

20150404_112846_zps6rddwqpo.jpg

20150404_162255_zpsztxajiw8.jpg

20150404_165530_zpswqeueurn.jpg

20150405_145058_zpsb2cvxzx9.jpg

Thanks team!

i have found the Glanza white face speedo and rev counter for cheap and just need to confirm that it plug straight in to the car? obviously the turbo part will not work but hey what about the rest?

Need to confirm it is 4wd but pretty sure its just a fronty

sweet well i am bidding on a set at the moment for very cheap!

UPDATE- found a set of head lights and silver side skirts so just need a front bumper now then 50mm lowering springs! will post pics when i pick up and fit/ drink a beer.

sweet well i am bidding on a set at the moment for very cheap!

UPDATE- found a set of head lights and silver side skirts so just need a front bumper now then 50mm lowering springs! will post pics when i pick up and fit/ drink a beer.

cool glanza rep, just one suggestion I wouldn't go any lower than 30mm with standard shocks, the ride is horrible when lowered 40mm, but if its just for looks then yeah 50mm drop it.

If you have got the 4wd I think you might struggle to drop it at the back, I might be wrong though as it is something I read on this forum a bit back about lowering 4wd.

• 4 weeks later...