Hi everyone, I've been on the forum about a week now, and have managed to get a starlet in that time... I work fast I know.. Just got her home today and have bought the bits I need to make it standard so I can insure it. (Still on the hunt for an airbox if you have one mail me)

Went from Newbury to Devon today and picked this little gem up! Enough talking, picture time. :)

1484696_684668455010677_8649878662765498

11133742_684668478344008_433510103258622

11150241_684668255010697_792907788448295

11046220_684668321677357_336721331875813

11138667_684668185010704_220373079946468

Can't wait to get her back to standard, insured, and driving :D

Thanks guys. Found an Airbox and everything I need is either in the post or I've arranged collection for it.

Won't be long. Aiming to get it ready for RWYB at Santa pod on May 3rd - always loved taking the micra there, thought I'd give it a go in a car with some go!!

Looks really smart, I was tempted to go view this wish I did now

As soon as I saw it I jumped on it, I knew it wouldn't hang around long at the price it was at. I got it a little cheaper than that too!

• 2 weeks later...

Cars going into the garage wednesday to have the suspension changed back to stock. Should be insured by the end of the day!

Literally buzzing. Sadly looks like rain Sunday. We'll still do something special with I'll have been with my girlfriend a year on saturday. She has no idea the car will be ready by then :)

Got the car back friday night, and have been driving it nearly non stop since! What a beast, I love it.

Evidently some things that need addressing.

Tires are a little dodgy, spinning in the wet quite easily.

Brakes nearly non existent, worse than my old Peugeot 205?! Worth rebuilding or just checking disks and pads first?

Passenger side seatbelt a little loose

No stereo, am I right in saying it's a double din size?

But what a car! Already had some positive attention while driving it.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good! I deobe my starlet non stop for ages when I first got it haha! AD08's seem to be a good choice of tyres, or uniroyal rainsport 3 are good tyre choices, just don't go for toyo t1r's, ive got them on at the minute and the grip in the wet is no existent, it makes for interesting driving haha.

could just be the extra power just be a little more carfeul, mine can spin right into 4th/5th in the wet lol (crap tryes also ) , if you have to change the breaks id grab some drilled and grooved discs with some yellow stuff pads, breaks feel real nice then! also good for when you go more power ( i say when because i can guarentee you will ;) )