Hi, From Nottingham

Hi, my names Joe, and I'm from Nottingham

ever since I was 14 all I've ever wanted in life is a glanza.

I started off driving with a 1.4 D4D toyota yaris which I loved, but then blew the engine up (whoops)

Then had a k12 micra 1.0, which I blew up too...

Sold both the shells and bought a 6n Polo and things went downhill from there...

banded steels, side exit straight thru with pipe from a skip and lots of rust :lol:

so i swapped it for a Mk2 golf 1.3, with a GT cam, a fettled with carb and a straight thru from a skip and it was good fun, but it was rotten.

so i sold it and got a 1.9 TDI PD polo 9n.

im bored of it, and have now decided in summer im getting a glanza.

Been doing alot of research and im set on the idea of a fresh import standard 98/99 model V.

anyway, i thought i would like to join the forum and make some friends along the way, to me, a forum base is part of the car ownership, loved YCUK but the VW fanbase is utter rubbish..

and the shows are just as crap, cars just parked there with fat chicks in small clothes drape themselves over the same car replicated 1000x over.

anyway...

more about me! I'm an apprentice technician at Sytner BMW Alpina. which i absolutely love.

been dying to get back in a jap car and i love tattoos!

thanks and hello :)

Hi mate, still more than welcome to come and have a passenger ride and look round mine if you're ever wanting it

Thanks Liam, I'll hit you up for a passenger ride, I want a standard one though, so I can make it my own!

Welcome along boss :)

James

Thanks buddy

Does that window decal say fapper?! :lol:

Welcome to the club mate!

Yeah it does, that polo was a big joke from start to finish, it was 120db Side exit lunacy

thanks! do you attend MFN? ive seen a pretty good turnout of around 10 or so cars every time ive been, usually parked next to wolfbitz :)

Rings a bell :)! I've only taken my Starlet once I think.. I usually hop in whatever Adam is driving at the time! I should think closer to summer there will be more of us there as it's get more sunny !!

Infamous Yates.

Think you drove past us both the other day, we were on bikes haha.. was in the evening lol!

quite possibly, i only know of him cus zack an ryan keep telling me how quick his gt is, dunno if you know them?

That's me mate haha. Yeah zack and ryan are friends of mine :). Haven't seen them for a while to be fair but I'm sure we'll all get together and do something at some point now the sun is out a little.

I drive a silver gti6 at the moment whilst I finish work to the gt, if I see you I'll give you a big gay wave haha.