Right then guys, probably the most opinionated topic going, but it's interesting to see peoples views on this! Tyres! Yes, you heard it "Dude what tyres you running?"

My current choice are Toyo T1's,

Brilliant in the dry and I have confidence with them in the corners, struggle to lay the power down though under heavy acceleration.

Absolute nightmare in the wet though! I've never known under steer like it!

So what's everyone running?

Goodyear Eagle F1's are superb in the wet and dry. I've had to go for T1-R's this time though as they were half the price, and I know the dry grip is good.

Goodyear Eagle F1's are what i'm running just now. Really well good in both dry and especially wet, much better tyre than T1-R's in my opinion. Pretty pricey but worth it

rainsports are very good all round expecially in rain.in dry the sidewalls show up as quite soft and dont feel great in hard cornering.

have just fitted up nankang ns2r and will let u know how they go but all reviews of them are great. and they are cheap as chips.

If your not worried about wear and want the all out best id say hands down for road racing wet or dry a Toyot R1R is the best.

almost a rally tyre, but soft compound is unreal even in the wet.

5789342843_24195e19e5_z.jpg

Phil

Edited by Phil

Some Reyt feedback here wasn't expecting this! Well I kinda was, I'm an ex downhill mtb'er, and noobs always used to be like "dudeeee what tyres you running" haha!

I'm going to be making a purchase of some new wheels before japfest hopefully, and I'm wanting to steer away from t1's as they're pissing me off, I've heard good things from the 888's too phil! I'm tempted with them if I'm honest!

On the polo I've being running kuhmo ecsta for the past god knows how long, they are brilliant in the wet and in the dry perform like sh*t to a blanket!

If your not worried about wear and want the all out best id say hands down for road racing wet or dry a Toyot R1R is the best.

almost a rally tyre, but soft compound is unreal even in the wet.

5789342843_24195e19e5_z.jpg

Phil

I've always gone for the AD08's have done on my cars. My girlfriend bought these for her glanza can't wait to try them out tbh. she bought them cause of the pretty tread patten lol

I've always gone for the AD08's have done on my cars. My girlfriend bought these for her glanza can't wait to try them out tbh. she bought them cause of the pretty tread patten lol

The AD08's you had on the glanza when i bought it where the bollocks!