Well hello there folks!!!!

Some of you may remember me :) I was on here a good few years ago when i had my weee glanza :D Sold it for a rx-7 which im still very much in love with but i need a new daily and have been thinking of getting another V. So if anyone can point me in the direction of a nice one... not looking for anything too fancy as it will be a daily. Max budget of £3000 or i have a Impreza to swap if that floats anyones boat. Anywho glad to be back and hopefully in another Starlet soooooon 8) If you still cant remember me then you might remember my old car:

256839_176647725726323_100001432911351_4

244363_176647832392979_100001432911351_4

P3250531.jpg

P3250535.jpg

And the Fd the she was sold so i could get :

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0077-1.jpg

And 3 years later and many many ££££££ later how she looks now :)

DSCF3486_zps6e84b477.jpg

DSCF3480_zps8a43542d.jpg

DSCF3464_zpsfec2c106.jpg

DSCF3462_zps316910e4.jpg

DSCF3459_zps10ec2549.jpg

f17e1cda-468c-49a6-a7a4-1fc96bc0d4ad_zps

CHHHHHEEEEEEEERRRRRS :p

Im doing well mate thanks, hows yourself? see you managed to get yourself a Starlet finally? lol good choice too i must say :thumbsup:

Aye not bad, on my 4th now lol.

And shame your old V is no more.. :/

That truely is a beautiful car :) stick up a build thread man would be nice to see the effort that's gone Into it :)

James

Yeah would be awesome to see a build thread :)

Aye not bad, on my 4th now lol.

And shame your old V is no more.. :/

Yeah would be awesome to see a build thread :)

Yeah i know mate :( I was gutted when i heard. The boy i sold it too practicaly destroyed her anyways. And yeah i will try get a build thread up when i get a minute.

Fuck a duck.. I loved that Rex years ago but that is just insane now!! Nice to see you back Mr Mac!

Cheeers mate :) Hopefully back with a veeee very soon :D

Welcome back.

cheers dude :)

Welcome back that RX looks fantastic :thumbsup:

Cheers mate :thumbsup:

Wow, that's gorgeous!

I have to say though. There must be something about the Starlet that makes so many people come back. You there have my dream car, but yet you still need a Starlet in your life.

Thanks mate :) Yeah i loved my old Starlet. Obviously a totally diferent car to the Rx-7 so they are not really comparable, but my Glanza was as fun thats for sure 8)

BOOOOOOM!!!!! I got another Starlet :thumbsup:

Its the same as my old one in 1ao silver! Not a tidy example but i will get her sorted out soon :D . Went for this one as the guy would swap for my impreza so didnt have the hastle of selling it. Would have prefered a cleaner one to start with but tbf it has a couple of nice bits on it and it will make it all the more satisfying when im done and she is mint. Anywho spec-

-Fresh rebuilt standard 4efte

-Still running stock engine management

-Ct9 turbo

-Zisco Externally gated ramhorn Manifold

-TurboSmart 38mm wastegate

-Stock Suspension with lowered Springs

-Rota Grid Drifts

-One piece Custom Exhaust

-Zisco Decat

-HDI FMIC

-Uprated ignition leads

-Rear OEM Strut bar

-2x Carbon Kevlar Corbeou Buckets

-2x Genuine 4 point Takata harnesses

-Stripped out interiour

-OEM front optional lip

-Cruise wide front fenders

-OMP Snap Off Stearing wheel

-Exedy Paddle Clutch

-Shitty BOV

-Trd short Shifter

These are all the pics i have just now (will try get more asap 8):thumbsup::D cheeeeeeers!!

20150429_162445_zpsuyinl4xj_edit_1430325

20150429_162506_zpspnzbjhwb_edit_1430326

20150429_162527_zpsrytpaeqy_edit_1430326

Looks clean enough!!

Any spacers on there? Or are the wheels just wide? Dibs on wings if you want to go stock ;)

Cheers :) She doesnt look too bad in the pics but up close she is no where near the standard of my old one. Plus im a perfectionist lol.

Nope just wide wheels... too wide infact. Not ideal for a starlet imo even tho they look the part. So they will be coming off for something else soon. If anyones interested in them give me a shout :)