Anyone?
Surely there is fellow metal heads within the community?
Slipknot?
Machinehead?
Killswitch Engage?
FFDP?
HIM?
Surely theres others out there!
Another question, Is there any other goths in the UKSO Community? Or am I the only one? :S

Howdy! Finally! not many of us holding down the fort is there aha! Never met a fellow goth on the car scene!

I'm not like, all out goth, mostly because I'm too lazy to get all gothed up every day, but I have my moments XD

Music wise, I pretty much like everything, and I mean that haha, but drift more towards rock and metal. I go from like...Taylor Swift to Slipknot, and everything in between :D Particularly like Amaranthe, Five Finger Death Punch and Dead By April from the more metal end though. :)

• 1 month later...

I don't mind a bit of metal

Slipknot

36 crazyfists

Hatebreed

Spineshank

Ill ninò

Static-x

That kinda thing, more of the nu metal genre!

Also love DnB from my raving days so the taste is quite different

Im and old school metal man plus I like quite a bit of the newer stuff too, also into the goth seen quite a bit too we do Whitby every year not missed an October one in over 12 years. We dont oftern get dressed up tho these days just get hammered lol!! Last time we got dressed up was for our handfasting in Whitby!

MrampMrsHartley1_zps783d0d2c.jpg

Edited by Rob H

Old school slipknot playing rage racer back in the day on the ps1 I like all sorts I have a sleeve with part of the HIM album cover design in it, got prodigy tickets at the back end of the year like some doors albums mazzy star, led zepplin, QOTSA, black sabbath, Ian Brown, greenday, chillout it's all about how you feel I guess mood wise most people are sheep music is a big place.

• 3 months later...