People ending auction early because they not got the price

I

Am

Currently bidding on a item on eBay but the seller who I will not name has a tendency of ending the auction early if it don't hit what he looking for.

He don't make

A reserve price etc so ATM

I am the highest bidder and it got a few days left to run but have a feeling he will end it before the end. Where do I stand with eBay ? because I reckon he will make some

Cock and bull story in why he canceled it ie listed it wrong which we all is wrong

I'm not sure but this seems to be happening more now! A mate won a bid for a full fiesta St wiring loom brand new for £10 on ebay, paid and all, and shortly after got a refund for some stupid reason. It was £800 new from ford. Seems a bit unfair the way people can do that

I'm not sure but this seems to be happening more now! A mate won a bid for a full fiesta St wiring loom brand new for £10 on ebay, paid and all, and shortly after got a refund for some stupid reason. It was £800 new from ford. Seems a bit unfair the way people can do that

Surely e could argue with eBay about that

good for u feller I have already copied and pasted and highlighted the ebay rules the person will break and ready to send to him if he does end it early etc or if I win it at the price I bidded at etc then lets see what he will say lol and then report to e bay

if somebody ends something as they didnt get the right price and ure that interested get on there case and barter and buy.simple as that. not an issue.

if an items of that much interest to myself I get straight to messaging them and get that item as a buy it now outside of ebay.fuck waiting for auction to end or even be ended early. if you don't ask u dont get.

lol you lot are like the village crowd waiting for the accused witch to be burned at the stake.

its a bit naughty but nothing more really.

if i mistakenly put the wrong amount that i wanted for an item and someone won it for a stupidly low price theres no way id part with it and nor would any of you lot lol.