Went out to my car this morning only to find some fucking twat has hit it and fucked off!

Ever since ive had this car i park away from everyone ele to avoid annoying shit like this!

Never had this happen on any of my sheds but soon as i get a nice car some cunt hits it, ruined my friday this has!

675E588C-EF91-4627-8E71-7E991E1C5DF6_zps

9C2666AA-E9E6-403A-B4E2-FD8506583067_zps

After a t cut

10944DCA-76E3-4130-9105-566758C4AA62_zps

Better, but still so pissed off! Needs the bumper wing and the little indicator surround prepped and painted

Feel for you mate, such a shame with the car being so clean. Any cctv?

My problem was i didnt see the damage till i did the whole, look back at your car as you walk away when i got to work.

Luckily my girlfriends back where it was parked later so shes gonna find out for me

That's well shit man! have they caught your wing aswell?

Yeah its really deep in the wing

Same happened to my 5 series

Its such a fucker man!

this is bullshit mate, hate parking my car in car parks because of inconsiderate bastards like this. Hope theres cctv or something.

Thats why i park where no one parks yet some cunt still managed to hit my car!

Dirty basterds!
Hard to see in the pics but it just looks like a bit of traded paint. Looks like most of that will buff out.

Yeah most of the white came off luckily, still looks shit though, gutted because the bumpers in real good nick otherwise

Similar thing happend to me in my own private car parking space, luckily I watched the guy reverse but before I got out there it was too late, he'd already hit my wing :( He coughed up the cash! Hope you get it sorted mate :)