Daviesep91's Glanza V (broadband suggested)

:) I know, im a bit jelous.. I want them Advans too! Git.

When hes not looking one day, ill switch my rotas with his advans, jus paint the rim red with a brush ;)

He'll be on here to have a look tomorrow night probably, he asked me to upload them via my photobucket 'because i dont think he has one yet.

Its literally immaculate. Wish mine was ;)

lolz you must have been lookin pretty well to spot that scoop.

Its not functional nope.

He bought it from County Cars in strood, Which is just round the corner from me..With it allready fitted.

Weve had a look at ripping it off but the goon before him has bonded it to the roof.Its on his things to do list, as it looks like he would need the roof panel painted after removing it.So he's left it on there for now Phil :)

thanks for all your positive responses towards my car, i think the car is starting to get there now after the trouble me and my cous had fitting the cooler, and also i will remove the roof scoop but i have parts i want to buy before like a carbon bonnet and four new tyres, hope to put more photos up soon,

many thanks

:) them intercooler pipes were a tight'un ;)

We'll attack youre arch lips one weekend bro and see if we can yank that intercooler pipe up a bit more.

Aaron wasnt too sure what you guys would think when we posted the pics up, but i told him youre all a nice bunch of lads/lasses and honest, which is the best way to be!

Hes got a few more things to come so keep an eye on here

Craig.

• 4 weeks later...

That looks prety awesome mate! :)

We should get a little maidstone medway meet goin down sometime

Also I've shot in that carpark with the massive bright spotlights over dockside ;)

i wouldnt have sprayed the fmic personally, they aren't renowned for their build quality.... ;) wouldnt wanna advertise it for what it is.

also that roof scoop is shocking.

other than that, tidy little car, interesting place to do the fitting too, in the middle of the street. good work :)

;) first of all i woz impressed with the front mounted intercooler that i purchased, if you choose to pay for a name then that is down to you, it woz of good quality and came with easy fitting instructions, secondly i think the scoop looks ok but could do with a betta paint job, :)

for the money you cant go wrong, but personally i wouldnt advertised what it is, not exactly a well known brand, plus it leaves it that little bit more subtle and understated doesn't it :)

i should spray something awesome on mine, like 'Vagina' or something. in fact, where did i put my masking tape....

I sat an autobahn intercooler next to a genuine blitz item.And the difference in cores is hardly noticable.

For such a small engine, you would never need a high density core such as a hks,greddy,blitz etc.You'll just end up paying for the logo stamped onto the top of the cooler, that you dont even see.

Even for a 1.3/5 you wouldnt need such a highly dense core.

It would be interesting to see a £300 intercooler setup compared to a £600^ setup on a dyno readout.Just to see how little difference there would be.

And you cant get a much better spot to do the fitting.The local garage .. ie , the street.Now thats hardcore :)

ofcourse, but the name on the front of your car? please, if you have the chance, be creative, GET SOME OBSCENITIES UP THERE.

there wont be a difference in performance until you crank it up, but thats not what i've said, not in the slightest, you gimp :)

I sat an autobahn intercooler next to a genuine blitz item.And the difference in cores is hardly noticable.

If only comparing the respective performances of Intercoolers were that easy :)

And the roofscoop? No, that's an epic fail

@ low boost levels there isnt going to be any difference between an autobahn and a greddy/blitz, but when you are running more boost the greddy and blitz ones will trounce the autobahn....first of all you can see by just looking at the end tanks and how small they are on the autobahn, and the restriction they are making for the top part of the cooler..

As long as your happy with it mate, its all that matters, its your car, make it how you like, not what others like if need be..:)