Extremely rare Optional extra dash matt?

I've heard this is an Australian/Japanese optional extra but just want some more confirmation or info about them only ever seen one and that's in my car? And how much would it be worth? Not for sale though, I love it lol.

Pic

IMG_4924_zpshuhuqxvf.jpg

Yeah the lads are right, these are not a Toyota item, pretty sure they originated in Oz as an aftermarket item.

Only ever seen one in the flesh at JAE many years ago.

Phil.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR11.TRC1.A0.H0.Xtoyota+starlet+dash+mat.TRS0&_nkw=toyota+starlet+dash+mat&_sacat=0

Phil.

I can assure you all that this its not the same matt as those Ebay links, I've looked at pictures on Ebay and they look shocking. I can guarantee you that it's not the ones on Ebay mine is a MUCH MUCH better quality, I'm not saying it's genuine Toyota just I kno it isn't an eBay one. But see for yourself when you order one lol. Thanks For the enquiries anyway :)

The original one I had came with the cut out for the clock in it but that one got nicked because my profec E01 was mounted through it so when that got nicked so did the dash cover. The second one I got did not have the cut out for the clock so I had to cut that out myself, they were both from the same manufacturer tho.

This is the one I have now

812F6E2B-3339-40CE-9EEA-73CAB99E0A9A_zps

3F524BCB-55F5-4C65-92B3-57DC67E9A39E_zps

22E2E1F1-CD44-404B-95AE-D5A5524A0EED_zps

And yes Matt they come with velcro to secure them with. I got both of mine direct from Australia the first was brought over in my dads cousins suit case and the second was brought over by a friend of his that was visiting for the firefighters games and he dropped it off at work for me lol

• 2 weeks later...