Thanks :-) suppose can only buy one and try it lol. Would you say I'm still okay to drive my car aslong as not hitting boost? I'm gonna get the boost gauge out my partners evo tomorrow so will see about that aswell lol

Yep should be fine to drive aslong as you stay under fuel cut boost level, the ECU can sort out the fueling so cant see there being a problem.

Theiving a boost gauge lol brilliant :p

Yep should be fine to drive aslong as you stay under fuel cut boost level, the ECU can sort out the fueling so cant see there being a problem.

Theiving a boost gauge lol brilliant :p

Surely if I use the 'low boost' button also that should help? Not that anybody likes that button lol aslong as she makes it to trax on Sunday I'll be happy lol

Surely if I use the 'low boost' button also that should help? Not that anybody likes that button lol aslong as she makes it to trax on Sunday I'll be happy lol

If that function works then yes I would use that. You should be no where near .85bar on low

This happened to my old v everything standard up until I put a blue flame performance exhaust system on, I was only doing 45 50 then the engine management light came on so I pulled over for a couple of mins & then started her up again, I had no problems at all after, all was fine no engine lights ever came on again.

3.1 is probably about right for around 1bar, better to be a bit on the richer side.

I cant say anthing i melted a fuckin piston, but there was no FCDs involved in my case just old injectors!

This was 3.1 bar on a standard actuator mate 0.65bar, and 8 setting on FCD, melted piston mate that must of been super lean

Personally

Fcd

Fpr

Both set up using a wideband (don't listen to anyone's fcd setting advice or fpr pressures

Cost you less than 200 all in and youll gain 40/ 50hp

plug and play ecu is a mugs game

Phil

Edited by Phil

Personally

Fcd

Fpr

Both set up using a wideband (don't listen to anyone's fcd setting advice or fpr pressures

Cost you less than 200 all in and youll gain 40/ 50hp

plug and play ecu is a mugs game

Phil

What's the secret then Phil as I know you know your stuff on here I couldn't get my head around mine have a sard fpr and FCD but it just didn't look right