• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!!!!!!! wot a stunning car!!!!!!!!!!!

its come a LONG way!!!! absolutely gorgeous!!! top nothch work Derek!

also, the RSR panhard rod i bought from you, couldnt be happier with it thanks man!!!! MUCH quieter than the whiteline one!

Phil.

Thanks dude, had a looked at your thread too, very nice. Any pics of the panhard installed?

Nice JAM FCC tutorial mate! Just 1 question, how long do you have to extend the red wire to get to the ignition?

No that long, but enough to go thought the wall from the bay to the steering column by the ign. If that helps.

Very easy to do, just make sure you have the right wire on the FCC connected, if you have those wire the wrong way (which i had) the rev will go up and down.

wow you have done some good work on that GTT

good luck with the rest

nice looking car there mate!!.....alot of time money and effort made!! well done :wacko:

Thanks for your support guys.

took another few of your guides man, really beefed up the how2 section thankyou

No worrys go for it, whatever it helps.

i'll have a look for some pics of the RSR fitted for u derek man no problem.

Phil.

Yea, cool. Just wanted to see how you got on with it.

mate, you are gonna get some wider wheels yes? those arches SWALLOW those wheels up, they're either too thin or they have a REALLY high offset, because it looks like its gonna topple over with them on, even without considering that those skirts are even wider.

You need some wider wheels desperately, spacers aren't advised as they can be dangerous, and you'd need MASSIVE ones (if it was only 5mm then fine, but you'd need big hubcentric jobbies), and then it'd be a very nice motor - thats the only thing i can see thats letting it down at the moment.

Keep it up shag.

mate, you are gonna get some wider wheels yes? those arches SWALLOW those wheels up, they're either too thin or they have a REALLY high offset, because it looks like its gonna topple over with them on, even without considering that those skirts are even wider.

You need some wider wheels desperately, spacers aren't advised as they can be dangerous, and you'd need MASSIVE ones (if it was only 5mm then fine, but you'd need big hubcentric jobbies), and then it'd be a very nice motor - thats the only thing i can see thats letting it down at the moment.

Keep it up shag.

Yes, i know that, because the offsets are wrong. been looking for some think spacer like 10mm, i got 4 or 5 mm ones in already.

Idealy i wanted some deep dish. that would just finish it off nicely, what you think?

Gorgeous looking GT, came with same wheels mines got on now me thinks, savin 4 some lenso RS5. :angry:

absolutely gorgeous gt there mate

that gt is phat!

Wow very nice mate, i think i met you once?

Wheels look amazing.

Thanks guys, Gaz was us at ACE Cafe?

• 2 weeks later...

Had one of those put in on the last oil change, those are strong magnets.

Had a oil change 2 days ago, took out the magnet sump plug, only some tiny tiny little dust are stuck on the plug, guess my engine is ok, hehe!!!

DSC00098.jpg