Endless Super Micro 6 Pot Brakes

I know there's plenty of other ones to choose from, but out of interest, is anyone using these?

Says they're compatible with 14inch wheels or larger? Are they actually that small? Haha

Think the discs are only 262mm to be fair

I know there's plenty of other ones to choose from, but out of interest, is anyone using these?

Says they're compatible with 14inch wheels or larger? Are they actually that small? Haha

Think the discs are only 262mm to be fair

These the ones on RHD with floating discs?

Yeah that's the ones mate, im sure I've seen someone that had these but can't remember for the life of me who it was...

Been doing loads of looking into them mate as I really wanted to order a set soon, I think they use the same pads as a small set of 4 pots brembo make. That was the only thing that was putting me off buying them ( if they discontinue the kit the pads will be a nightmare to get hold of )

Minus that, I'm gonna be getting a set soon, the discs look sexy as hell. I hope they work as well as they look to be honest :lol:

Been doing loads of looking into them mate as I really wanted to order a set soon, I think they use the same pads as a small set of 4 pots brembo make. That was the only thing that was putting me off buying them ( if they discontinue the kit the pads will be a nightmare to get hold of )

Minus that, I'm gonna be getting a set soon, the discs look sexy as hell. I hope they work as well as they look to be honest :lol:

Yeah I wanted to try something different to the usual, then came across these. Being 6 Pot they should spread the pressure out a bit better than the 4's and they look cool as fuck! Yeah the only thing putting me off is the price and the availability if they get discontinued like you said.

I'll wait for you to get some first and let me know if they're worth it ;) haha

im pretty sure Sacha (wepr) uses them on his car

ahh sweet! I'll have a word :)

Always wanted a set of these, especially due to my set of 14"s which I absolutely adore.

Whenever I see the kit on RHDJapan and the Endless site, I catch myself pondering just bunging it all on a 0% card....

Haha I know the feeling, just do it! :)

As soon as the Skyline is gone I think I'll invest in a set

Like mentioned SiCaln had them. There was a second hand set on the auctions the other day and i was very tempted. I was pondering over pads too. Need to find what size they are as to what other options i could use in them